hiiii gamelive!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 9,618 Views
IAG
HI Mr. X. Fancy meeting you here. I hope you are well. I haven't been on Facebook much in ages, so no clue what people are up to.

Hiya! Your wwf activity is lacking, too. At least with me.

:mrquincy:

I got jeans on the way y'alls. Just like regular slim-fit jeans but lined with Kevlar from the waist to below the knee. Useful in dangerous DUI/hit and run situation where you have to jump out of the car to elude the po-po. :light:

I cater to all.

Excellent. I've always wanted kevlar jeans. I pretty much never wear protective gear below the waist unless it's cold, raining, or I'm driving a LONG ways.

MrX
All is well here! Springtime in The Rockies. I don't think winter is coming.

Right on, Cami. Don't take any shit. It's gotten pretty weird around here. I don't know what I'm looking at most of the time.

I think I'm mostly here to shop for motorcycle gloves?

Spring?! lucky! It got freezing cold here in the matter of a day.
I haven no idea whats going on either.
Motorcycle gloves are good.

Spring?! lucky! It got freezing cold here in the matter of a day.

Uh oh. I'm actually flying into Philly tomorrow. I haven't wanted to check the weather.

There's only been, like, two days in the last month that haven't been t-shirt weather here. Crazy.

MrX
Uh oh. I'm actually flying into Philly tomorrow. I haven't wanted to check the weather.

There's only been, like, two days in the last month that haven't been t-shirt weather here. Crazy.

Whatchoo doing all the way in philly?! Yeah come prepared....gloves, coat, hat...the whole shebang.

MrX
Hiya! Your wwf activity is lacking, too. At least with me.

I had to wipe my iPad and reinstall wwf so I lost everyone's user names. Send me a request and take it easy on me for once!

Whatchoo doing all the way in philly?! Yeah come prepared....gloves, coat, hat...the whole shebang.

Shit.

Allison's family lives in South Jersey. We do Thanksgiving there. A good chunk of her friends are in Philly.

MrX
I love it when you two lob jokes over each other's heads.
lol we seem to do that a lot. I better log in as sadcat.

IAG
I had to wipe my iPad and reinstall wwf so I lost everyone's user names. Send me a request and take it easy on me for once!

Done and done!

MrX
Shit.

Allison's family lives in South Jersey. We do Thanksgiving there. A good chunk of her friends are in Philly.

I presume that is your lady friend, yes?
Oh I see...well safe travels and happy holidays!! What's your favorite dish on turkey day?

I figure you gotta have a lot of friends if you can measure them in chunks

I presume that is your lady friend, yes?
Oh I see...well safe travels and happy holidays!! What's your favorite dish on turkey day?

Yes, my special lady friend.

34.jpg

Hmm, love me some stuffing. Also, Al's dad has been making a brisket on thanksgiving that is awesome. Traditional thanksgiving brisket.

I figure you gotta have a lot of friends if you can measure them in chunks

Yep. She's got chunks and chunks. Don't know how she keeps 'em all straight.

MrX
Excellent. I've always wanted kevlar jeans. I pretty much never wear protective gear below the waist unless it's cold, raining, or I'm driving a LONG ways.

Exactly! I never wear my fancy Alpinestars pants unless I know I'll be riding all day. There are casual kevlar jeans out there but they tend to be baggy or mom-like. I just want modern-looking but plain slim-fit jeans that one can wear all day. They won't even look like motorcycle jeans. Excited about these. :guitar:

Apologies to cami's thread.

Sounds perfect.

Sorry, cami, but if you're going to post on a motorcycle apparel site, you're going to get some of this.

Exactly! I never wear my fancy Alpinestars pants unless I know I'll be riding all day. There are casual kevlar jeans out there but they tend to be baggy or mom-like. I just want modern-looking but plain slim-fit jeans that one can wear all day. They won't even look like motorcycle jeans. Excited about these. :guitar:

Apologies to cami's thread.

MrX
Sounds perfect.

Sorry, cami, but if you're going to post on a motorcycle apparel site, you're going to get some of this.

Gosh done hipsters!! get out of my thread!!
:mad:

I don't care Matty, please proceed with bike convo. I could a learn a thing or two.