Hey Eggs

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 19,611 Views
You shouldn't, at least not if it's gonna bother if you don't get it back. Nobody is supposed too take Steve seriously. You don't wanna be like Steve. Gamelive is supposed be above the kindergarten stuff.

You shouldn't, at least not if it's gonna bother if you don't get it back. Nobody is supposed too take Steve seriously. You don't wanna be like Steve. Gamelive is supposed be above the kindergarten stuff.

It's not about not getting the money back. It's about him starting nonsense and making up stuff and saying that FW has to drive 1400 miles to get the money. It's about him posting my personal info at SBR. ITs about him repeatedly saying he is taking TGF down if some random poster doesn't go pro within 72 hours. It's him out buying new clothes and going to bar every night while not paying me back because the only way he will pay is if FW has a sit down face to face.

It's about listening to him whine about Casper and Plommer for months in nonstop messages and then doing the same. I think if u knew more about everything, u would understand how difficult it is to not respond or be irritated by him. Maybe you know. Reno is untiltable. Good trait.

I just pray he goes to jail for a long time. He's a danger to himself and others. He's definitely a danger to my mental health. ;)

Hey where's the SASS Reno...fuck Steve, what about SASS?????

IAG
He's definitely a danger to my mental health. ;)

This since I think your mental health is already fragile at times! I believe you need NO MORE winters where you are! By the way, how is the weather up there presently? :dunno:

Why do you believe you have any right to anything? FFS.

As if your bullshit is any better.

I was lol and thinking kinda like this after reading his post! Didn't post anything probably just trying to be a kinder, gentler, me! Like our nation, probably won't happen completely!

I've been asking for his banning for two months now.

RJ blew me off. Considered his banter harmless.

About time this was done.

Better late than never? Nope.

RJ, this process has shown me where you stand in regards to looking out for the posters here.

Thinking below would be appropriate from more than one poster ......

"I've been asking for my money for two months now.

Casper blew me off. Considered the issue harmless.

About time you paid up.

Better late than never? Nope.

Casper, this process has shown me where you stand in looking to pay back posters here."

Occasionally Casper's posts at GL are quite enjoyable! :yes:

tvps7IF.jpg

It's eggs!!

Easily confirmed by people here that know him.

It's definitely him. 100%

The police department issued a press release for a DUI arrest? If that's true that is one bored police department.