• Views 19,730 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Drama Moobs Your Mom
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I see you are still posting here.

RJ has become the Hilary Clinton of Gamelive.

Let's double standards and hypocrisy rule this site.

Much like the election, the silent and under appreciated movement will prevail.

You are still a little bitch and still an internet bully who won't do shit.

Just because RJ has become a pussy doesn't mean I will.

200.gif

I yawned.

oh oh how so? so much goes on here that I know nothing about:sparesomecutter: rj invaded Libya while I wasn't looking?

Caspy was pleading me to ban eggs, i told him i would but i never did

:ohbye:

oh, I remember when Casper had to change his password to random sequence of characters so that he could never log in. :lmao: apparently even that didn't work. Not easy to ban a person, even yourself:thinking:

Yeah I'll catch up with him when my schedule allows.

That'll be fun.

Nothing in between matters, just jibber jabber.

Casp is thinking that because he now has a cute girlfriend and lifts weights that no one else does the same, and that because he is now happy his debts should be forgiven.

The fact of the matter is she tremendously improves his debt to income ratio, the technical one which includes tips, so he is now more obligated to man up than ever.

But don't tell him I said that - I wouldn't want to have a red solo cup from a dive bar thrown at me by a make pretend meathead and a real life thief.

That'd be so terrible.

I remember when a very good older volleyball player said to me at one time when I was slacking off in college as I was having a blast getting drunk with them, playing good ball and talking to girls - "you don't deserve to be happy" and all the older coolios laughed. It was very, very well timed and my balloon burst like Plom's gut will within 4 or so years by "his" own gluttony and lack of movement/effort. I did deserve it too because at that time I was pissing away my parent's hard earned tuition money, and those older coolios cared about them. That worked out for me as I got good at sales.

Anyway the point is - until Casp pays others the respect they do deserve, he simply doesn't deserve to be happy.

I wonder is Casp, deep inside, still thinks ripping off posters is funny.

I'd love to chill with him and really get an answer on that.

I know good BSers -

Casp isn't one of them.

I have a few single good looking very cool friends in NYC looking for a stand up guy to settle down with, not some hack whose end game is ripping off yet another person/female. They get pretty bored and like to drink, and sports.

Hmmm.

Last edited:
They also have very good jobs. Legal, finance, stuff like that.

Maybe time to make some calls and see what we can do to alleviate some things.

Pretty women deserve a good hunter gatherer, not a douche who switches gears and fucks up their lives and then says "hey, here's a top ten list Letterman would have thrown in the garbage in half a second, don't you see what a good life we can have?"

I bet they don't even serve Guinness AT THAT nyc DIVE. It's one thing to have a hack bartender but I mean COMMON.

Shari and Mo are doing well (no thanks to you) - thanks for asking, Christopher.

Wait, didn't Chris' last gig get shut down for health code violations and hasn't he already been accused of sexual harassment at this one? That health code thing put a lot of coolios out of work and that was a shame.

Is Chris the problem?

But hey - everyone loves a boring top ten list and a hot water story on a 12th grader level, don't they.

Last edited:
The world needs less problems and more hugs.

He does right and he's ok w me. Not Plom because of all the dumb shit he made up and I still don't forgive Casp for ruining fantasy football and other things here. He thought he was so clever when doing so as well and was so proud of himself. We all deserved better than that. But that's not too huge of a deal, it was a bad time for him so he decided he didn't care about anyone else.

But that I can forgive. All the bigoted garbage that came out of Plom's fat, hideous, stupid face especially about children is never forgiven, ever. Nor is the animal abuse. That is actually human scum. Not powerful enough to affect anyone besides a small theft here and there, but intent wise hideous, human scum.

Chris loves that song.

I see you are still posting here.

Let's double standards and hypocrisy rule this site.

Much like the election, the silent and under appreciated movement will prevail.

You are still a little bitch and still an internet bully who won't do shit.

Just because RJ has become a pussy doesn't mean I will.

Underappreciated is one word you fuckin idiot. No wonder you're a shitty bartender, you're too lazy to even Google. No wonder you're a thief, it's to compensate for this exact kind of laziness. Good mixed drink recipes are all over the internet but when you're too busy harassing your coworkers behind your girlfriend's back, I'm yet again not surprised.

You should change your avatar - Sammy was actually a good bartender.

#sheneedsarealman

Casp's end game is very transparent "I like to rip people who consider me friends off but I still demand respect because even though I'm mostly a boring butterface I can make you laugh once in awhile and I have an ok looking girlfriend now! Yeah she's ok - certainly nothing to brag about but decent for a male butterface, I guess. Oh, and I lift weights!"

He really tries at that. At least it looks like he's done for the time being serial ripping off innocent women with his lame game, but that still doesn't excuse the past damage he's done to so many, including here.

I think he still thinks he can pull it off.

Transparent, lame and lets not forget -

Dumb.

Unlike Plom (the blob) at least Casp brings a little not very good at all humor to the table but does that warrant respect or excuse his past and it's looking like still current behavior (or at least an another attempt at being respected despite it)?

Nope.

In the heartland I heard they have ok beer but not good and don't touch the mixed drinks - the junior high school mentality idiot making them already got his prior place shut down for being a putz and is now hitting on girls behind his girfriend's back, who also works there.

Just a jerk who should always be treated as such.

Can anyone think of anything Casp does well? I guess he thinks it's lying.

I'm drawing a blank.

Last edited:
Casp why did you say you sent a letter to Mo, but you never did? That really made him sad, your words mean so much to all of us because of how much we deeply care about you as the wonderful human being that you are, such a good represantation of Heim family values and such. Your parents must be so proud. We all wanted to just hear your always such intellectually stimulating words.

#heartland

Wait does this mean Casps' parents taught him fraud?

I mean he did try to e-rackateer me into giving him $50 out of nowhere. What kind of a monster is this in real life? The public should be protected.

This could require deep underwriting and thorough communication not with white trash evil but with good people who might have been enabling him, though should know what a mistake they have made and help him get on the right track.

I'll report back.

Last edited:
I can't wait to meet up with Eggs on Saturday in Kalamazoo, so I can collect on a debt. Used to live in the Zoo and it will be rocking with the Espn Gameday Crew there. If you are running late Eggs, I do know some great late night bars there, perhaps a after-hours joint that will be hopping. I think you'll like it.

That sounds cool, again it's all dependent on the lot, attorney etc. If things get thrown off track I'll let you know far in advance as they'd get thrown off track out here, not out there.

FW the only reason I had issue with you in the first place is by coming at me so hard you enabled Plom and Casp to keep being assholes to people. Casp ruined Fantasy everything here and Plom took that as fuel to say bigoted things about Cami and her kids.

But you're not like them, not even close.

To be honest I'm scared to death to go back into that town before trial because the police hate me for threatening to sue them. I met a few cute girls out there as you know so that really sucks. I can't even drink there anymore and it's a great place to do that. Since nearly all of my business clothes are in the trunk of that car I can't access this is a real fuckin bitch, aside from my very expensive acoustic I worry about every second of every day.

I'll have to sell the car for bail before trial. Hopefully that shit goes well.

I hope to make it up, ESPN Gameday and chilling would be cool. If you know a decent low priced motet/hotel let me know, I'll be tired as fuck either way that I know and I will need to fade at a decent hour as I'll have a long trip back and will need to get back early.

I hope you're being real here, because it's tough for me to squeeze the trip in.