Hey Eggs

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 19,721 Views
How did i get into this conversation?

That was like 2-3 years ago. Whenever he was flipping out on you daily.

The police department issued a press release for a DUI arrest? If that's true that is one bored police department.

So true! Are we sure he didn't really murder someone! Unreal!

Teela, is what I wrote in post #81 in the you're better than that category? :dunno:

:teela: Trying to leave poster pics out my posts! You're sensibility I trust! :teela:

IAG
That was like 2-3 years ago. Whenever he was flipping out on you daily.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember that. What a fiasco that was.

The police department issued a press release for a DUI arrest? If that's true that is one bored police department.

It seemed Very small-townish.

Is that really Stevie, FW???

[video=youtube_share;zG6tMuQAAXU]https://youtu.be/zG6tMuQAAXU[/video]

Wasn't this Cat in the hospital fairly recently fighting for his life? And here he is smoking like he's Cool Nic O'tine. Jesus!!!

Probably a hard concept for the lad to understand, but most bartenders smile and chat it up with people who tip. That doesn't mean they want to hook up with him. nothing like the cops driving him home also.

Probably a hard concept for the lad to understand, but most bartenders smile and chat it up with people who tip. That doesn't mean they want to hook up with him. nothing like the cops driving him home also.

Attractive waitresses have also been known to flirt with male customers who are eating/drinking alone, light touching on the shoulder, make small talk, seem interested, laugh at jokes etc. All for a nice tip.

Plommer gets it. It's a ruse.

wow. :inyourface:

rwtn9i.jpg

Lol. I liked the GQ one. I can't find that now.

I read this thread for the first time today. This explains a lot. I met Steve(s) many, many years ago online back in the Pokerstars hey day so it's kinda cause of him that I started posting on GL in the first place.

:bread: