Hey Eggs

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 19,721 Views
What was he doing on East Gay Street at that time of night?

:chicken:

Oh nm that's the location of the police office

Matty, I thought that was old news! Don't know the contact between posters here other than GL and from what I read here he has really fuked with some people of GL! That being said Eggs has some serious issues that I never even considered! I always thought he was just joking around here with his shenanigans! I do hope as I think we all do that he finds himself out the mess his life has become!

I avoided this thread until yesterday.

Is that "press release" really real? It reads real but I mean come on.

If i ever get arrested again i want a press release.

I was trolling the Facebook page of the Police Dept in question and came across this unrelated story.

Incident: Fall from Height
Date: 10.31.2015
Time: 2:34 AM

WCPD responded to a report of a subject down on the sidewalk in the block. Initial report was that the victim possibly fell out a window from a property within the area. The victim had serious injuries and was treated and transported to Paoli Trauma Center by Good Fellowship Ambulance. The investigation conducted by WCPD revealed that the victim, a 23 year old male from Wrightstown, PA now residing in West Chester, had fallen from the rooftop of a building in the block. The victim later passed away from the result of his injuries after being transported to the hospital. No foul play is suspected through the investigation and the incident appears to be a tragic accident.

Don't get drunk on rooftops unless you are properly restrained.

I avoided this thread until yesterday.

Is that "press release" really real? It reads real but I mean come on.

It actually is. Talk about Small Town USA.

Outfuckingstanding. Eggs has lost a shitton of weight. I'm jealous of his fresh new crackhead looks.

Outfuckingstanding. Eggs has lost a shitton of weight. I'm jealous of his fresh new crackhead looks.

I think he lost it a long time ago, after his hospitalization. Even I know that. Matty trying to pretend he never talked to bacon. What you hiding:thinking:

Goes with the ceiling tiles and shitty lamp in his motel room.

What's with those ceiling tiles? Is that a trend in PA? I've seen them in strip malls and cheap offices, but never in a house or apartment.

Why does Steve always have those tiles above his head?

What's with those ceiling tiles? Is that a trend in PA? I've seen them in strip malls and cheap offices, but never in a house or apartment.

Why does Steve always have those tiles above his head?
cause he has been living in flea bag motels.

Isn't that more expensive than living in flea bag apartments?

Yes, but fleabag motels will take anyone.