Hey Eggs

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 19,705 Views
Can't make it today, you can say what you want but here's exactly why:

1) I have been advised to not leave the state so nobody thinks I'm on the run
2) Car is still in impound. They close earlier than I thought.
3) I have to get alternative identification as soon as possible
4) Other legal stuff, a lot of it

I want you to know that your response to this and/or any further words will be documented and forwarded. Any defamation of character, whether you think it's a serious matter or not IS a serious matter and we are not playing in any facet whatsoever. If it's not true, which calling me a thief, calling me a homosexual, a liar and whatever other nonsense you've made up IS slander and IS defamation. I really hope you don't think I'm joking, because we aren't.

I will be in touch directly with IAG on any further matters.

This communication is intended for Fairwarning, Plommer and Casper.

Keep it 100% real, always and please choose all of your words be it verbal and/or documented very wisely, for the benefit of both of us. I have other stuff to do.

We know that character assassination has been your goal for quite some time and this is your one and only chance to cease and desist such action.

Our suggestion is plead the 5th, which holds up in Canada as well, in other language, and can and would be resolved from the United States, but again we don't want that to be the case.

Peace.

Last edited:
Can't make it today, you can say what you want but here's exactly why:

1) I have been advised to not leave the state so nobody thinks I'm on the run
2) Car is still in impound. They close earlier than I thought.
3) I have to get alternative identification as soon as possible
4) Other legal stuff, a lot of it

I want you to know that your response to this and/or any further words will be documented and forwarded. Any defamation of character, whether you think it's a serious matter or not IS a serious matter and we are not playing in any facet whatsoever. If it's not true, which calling me a thief, calling me a homosexual, a liar and whatever other nonsense you've made up IS slander and IS defamation. I really hope you don't think I'm joking, because we aren't.

I will be in touch directly with IAG on any further matters.

This communication is intended for Fairwarning, Plommer and Casper.

Keep it 100% real, always and please choose all of your words be it verbal and/or documented very wisely, for the benefit of both of us. I have other stuff to do.

We know that character assassination has been your goal for quite some time and this is your one and only chance to cease and desist such action.

Our suggestion is plead the 5th, which holds up in Canada as well, in other language, and can and would be resolved from the United States, but again we don't want that to be the case.

Peace.

Thanks for having me rearrange my busy schedule to collect on a debt that you stiffed on. Slander, lol - it's a fact.

You have no car, no license, no future outside of jail. Thanks for the fake FB profiles and twitter add, all deleted and reported. The fake threats/reviews are cute also. Sorry to shame you in front of your e-friends, but I do agree with you - I'm just protecting the forum from stiffs and scammers - YOU.

Thanks for having me rearrange my busy schedule to collect on a debt that you stiffed on. Slander, lol - it's a fact.

You have no car, no license, no future outside of jail. Thanks for the fake FB profiles and twitter add, all deleted and reported. The fake threats/reviews are cute also. Sorry to shame you in front of your e-friends, but I do agree with you - I'm just protecting the forum from stiffs and scammers - YOU.
:guitar:

I hope your posting bravado treats you well, poster Plommer.

I hope your posting bravado treats you well, poster Plommer.

How about yours, calling me out for not having a beer and talk like men yesterday. I change my schedule and you agreed to it and you backed off. Instead of telling IAG how much I suck, why not just post it in here for me?

Got it e-champ?

If there's one thing the steve's know, it's international law.

How about yours, calling me out for not having a beer and talk like men yesterday. I change my schedule and you agreed to it and you backed off. Instead of telling IAG how much I suck, why not just post it in here for me?

Got it e-champ?

Steve is worried about crossing state lines even though he has no car, no license, and no money.

I'm pretty sure the gov't isn't monitoring the passengers on Greyhound buses leaving PA.

He could go anywhere he likes in the USA as long as he shows up for his court appearances in West Chestah Countee.

Crossing into Canada legally will be near impossible for him. I feel much safer.

PS: I get mail delivery 5 days a week, still nothing from Mr (all talk) eggs.

PPS: There is no such thing as pleading the 5th in Canada, nor is there a statute of limitations.

Steve is worried about crossing state lines even though he has no car, no license, and no money.

I'm pretty sure the gov't isn't monitoring the passengers on Greyhound buses leaving PA.

He could go anywhere he likes in the USA as long as he shows up for his court appearances in West Chestah Countee.

Crossing into Canada legally will be near impossible for him. I feel much safer.

PS: I get mail delivery 5 days a week, still nothing from Mr (all talk) eggs.

PPS: There is no such thing as pleading the 5th in Canada, nor is there a statute of limitations.

I think he is required to stay in Penn after he is arraigned until his case is over. As of yesterday, he wasn't arraigned. I was really looking forward to free beer and IAG's past-due debt.

I think he is required to stay in Penn after he is arraigned until his case is over. As of yesterday, he wasn't arraigned. I was really looking forward to free beer and IAG's past-due debt.

Makes sense.

His life is obviously a mess right now. Perhaps thats why he feels the need to lash out at others.

So Steve owes money to IAG and hasn't paid huh? Thats interesting, and more than a wee bit ironic considering his crusade across the street.

Makes sense.

His life is obviously a mess right now. Perhaps thats why he feels the need to lash out at others.

So Steve owes money to IAG and hasn't paid huh? Thats interesting, and more than a wee bit ironic considering his crusade across the street.

You would be correct. He has no problem trashing me at every opportunity though.

You're not very good at slinky, Joseph.

Leggo my eggs yo!

Where you been you fukkin nutcase?

careful pal, he about to show up at your door with a defamation summons

careful pal, he about to show up at your door with a defamation summons

I have 2 abused ferocious kitties here to protect me.

I'll be fine.

Look at these killers:

XkIrCI4t.jpg
Vz8dbpet.jpg

Bacon told me he drugs the one, and puts the other in the sink and runs scalding hot water on it.

I should probably clarify that was a joke based on the two pictures. I assume most of you are sad cat smart, but it's just absurd enough to have been said by him.