Hello

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 10,485 Views
I listened to Charlie Dandelion stuff they have on there, but all I heard was a man singing (and later a woman thats not Robyn).
some nice funky tunes there though

I've only been singing with them since May. They had a different singer before me. We don't have any current recordings but when we do, I'll post them here.

Can't say it will be on that scale but the volunteer committee I run at work will be building a kickball field for the local grade school in the area next year. Once it's approved by corporate and complete I'll post a pic of it.

This is almost complete.

Rubyn have you figured out the reason we have eyebrows?

That's what headbands are for.

Plus the fact most Canadians freeze 11 months of the year and can't sweat.

No clue, Plommer. No clue.

I know I have some of you on facebook, so this may have already been posted here. Shoot, I don't even remember how to post videos. Wait, I think I got it.

This one was from a festival on the beach in May called Bands on the Sand.

Ha! I just did a search for other videos and found this one. John, look! My stalker Tara is back! Every opportunity she gets, she makes some kind of bitchy comment about me. About two months back, she left two very shitty, long messages on my voicemail. I put them up on my soundcloud page so everyone would see what an asshole she is.

Another band I sing with, Dylan Cowles.

Rubyn how was Black Taxi? Big fan of their tunage, I saw that you were going.

Robyn, you does good! You have a lovely voice.

Robyn, you does good! You have a lovely voice.

And a nice rack.

Plus she is sexually insatiable.

I would like to meet her when she's drunk. I'm pretty sure a drunk Rubyn would be into me.

:sup:

Oh yeah, she has a nice voice too.

:yeahsure:

Robyn's cool. those guy's seem like yahoos though. And there's too many of em "manage a trois of sax , we all love sax" :facepalm:

want Robyn to sing my songs :excellent:

Rubyn how was Black Taxi? Big fan of their tunage, I saw that you were going.

Oh man, I love them. I've seen them twice. They are a huge fan of the St. Pete area and will be here quite often. Lead singer is a total nutball.

We had a big brass section for that specific show because we were headlining the festival.

Hah that's awesome. Yeah they have a new album coming out this month. Agreed on Ez such a whackjob, always posting hilarious pics on fb. One awesome crazy talented dude, cracks me up. I've got to see them at some point. Heading the festival wow, that's killer, go you.

Juanjamon is a yahoo though. Reno nailed that one.

Juan wasn't even the one acting like a yahoo, Sgammato was.