Hello

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 10,367 Views
Has this been confirmed? Not that there is anything wrong with it. Please confirm.

NOT confirmed -

Losh: I'm not gay but I have many gay friends who are over 30 and I want them to feel completely comfortable being in a club or at a circuit party or in a steam room or anywhere else they damn feel like being! And I don't want any himbo twinks to give them any kindergarten shade for doing it!

Bumped to the 4th page. Ouch.

Loshalk said he would never date me because I possess residual Bread vapors. :blittster:

Rubyn I will bump this thread for you like I was bumping take your head off speed spikes into the air on the beach in 1998

Rubyn I don't like the direction BT has gone on the new album very much at all, I'm a Things of That Nature guy. Pfft.

BUMP

Bumped to the 4th page. Ouch.

Loshalk said he would never date me because I possess residual Bread vapors. :blittster:

Unusual smiley placement..

:bread:
:moped:

Rubyn I will bump this thread for you like I was bumping take your head off speed spikes into the air on the beach in 1998

Rubyn I don't like the direction BT has gone on the new album very much at all, I'm a Things of That Nature guy. Pfft.

BUMP

BT?

Black Taxi, they went all digital and stuff

kittycatfight.jpg