Hello

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 10,453 Views
I have a friend who lives in Brooklyn who has been wanting me to visit for a while now. It's on my radar.

Robyn and Bread are back.

YES, BABY, YES.

Can you guys get back together for a long weekend and meet me and my girl in the French Quarter for Krewe du Vieux in early Feb?

Hi Robyn! I knew you just a bit I think before you left, I know these guys have missed you a LOT. Welcome back!!:chickendance::chickendance:

Nearby. I'm there regularly.

Ever go to rooftop parties. He told me there are lots and lots of really cool rooftop parties.

Robyn and Bread are back.

YES, BABY, YES.

Can you guys get back together for a long weekend and meet me and my girl in the French Quarter for Krewe du Vieux in early Feb?

Sorry buddy. John has been with someone for about three years or so now. Not gonna happen. I hope you are doing well though.

IAG
Hi Robyn! I knew you just a bit I think before you left, I know these guys have missed you a LOT. Welcome back!!:chickendance::chickendance:

I'm not really back. This is just a passing fancy.

Well I just made a thread so that's gotta count for something.

Not lately, but when I first moved here I went to a bunch of fun rooftop parties. Good times.

I have the in with someone in the entertainment industry who has access to some of the best in Brooklyn. If I make it out that way, I'll let you know.