Have you had snow yet?

• Start date
  • Replies 464 Comments
  • Views 29,509 Views
5-7 inches and 19 degrees. We're in for 20-30 mph winds and 20-30 degrees below wind chill. woot! Love Sodak in the winter. Not.

OMG IAG! Weather calls for hi of 9 and low of -13 on Friday but bright sunshine! At least you got smog free clean air to breathe!

OMG IAG! Weather calls for hi of 9 and low of -13 on Friday but bright sunshine! At least you got smog free clean air to breathe!
MM!!

I remember when I was a kid walking to school wearing ski masks ..your nose would run and your snot would freeze. I can still remember that smell. It hurts even to breathe when it's that cold...no matter how clean the air is!

OMG....I haven't shoveled in like 30 years. Andy get over here and do the other half of the driveway would ya?

We're about asshole deep here. My retired uncle shovels my driveway. Lol

yeah, we got it. I'm gonna go drive around and do as much shit as possible in the snow. Decided to embrace it

yeah, we got it. I'm gonna go drive around and do as much shit as possible in the snow. Decided to embrace it

Good luck, pal. I went driving around earlier. Slippery and cold.

You can come embrace the other half of my driveway Reno.

nice leopard hat
Thanks I can't believe I posted that. I was looking and feeling pretty rough. Don't suppose it could go away? That hat was the subject of a lot of talk on FB a year or two ago. No animals were harmed in the making of that hat.

It's warm here today...60 degrees today.

MrX
Good luck, pal. I went driving around earlier. Slippery and cold.

worked out well, not bad at all. As long as theres no wind cool temps can be pleasant. :up:

Nice vid IAG.

I heard its supposed to be -50 in ND soon. Is that true?!

today was shorts and flip flops!!! I LOVE winter!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. Good for you Nina. Just because I have icicles in my hair, doesn't mean we all should.

You're missing out on real winter. Cold temps with lots of snow.

We have no snow here in Windsor, and the temps have been mild up until today, but tonight that cold air from way up in Canada is going to be making it much colder here tomorrow.