Have you had snow yet?

• Start date
  • Replies 464 Comments
  • Views 29,866 Views
you forgot it in there?
Sure did!

Today is the first day in 7 days that the temp will be above 0!!! Woooooo

We've had a little snow here, but we are supposed to get 25 - 30 cm on Sunday.

No snow here yet. I saw 1 flurry one morning but I don't think it made it to the ground.

That was volcanic ash from somewhere.

Snow all day tomorrow totaling 5-8 inches.

I got your 5 to 8 inches right hear mother nature :mudcat:

Yeah, finally got some now. It's that fluffy, floating-in-the-air type snow right now.

It sucks when my family back home has 3 feet of snow and we have 3 inches of rain here.

Snowing right now in NYC, first real accumulation. 2-4 I think is the forcast, coming down pretty hard. I realized I need a better pair of footware for these conditions. I don't know what I wore last year but I don't remember it being a problem.

B04MqWs.jpg

:fok:

Snowing right now in NYC, first real accumulation. 2-4 I think is the forcast, coming down pretty hard. I realized I need a better pair of footware for these conditions. I don't know what I wore last year but I don't remember it being a problem.

Boner, it's not really sticking so I think we are safe today.

It was the worst possible snow when I was out earlier. Super frickin cold and the kind of snow where you park your car and go in a store for 46 seconds, and when you get back to your car you already need to scrape the front and back windshields.

Supposed to drive around all day to pick up furniture and baby shit. Looking fokking nasty out there.

Frickin cold right here though - I tell you wut.

How cold is it? So cold that I, a person who talks about the weather less than just about anyone on earth, is talking about it repeatedly.

It's so cold out that it's cold in. I was lying in bed earlier wrapped up in two big afghans ---> still feeling the cold.

I will be barbecuing dinner tonight. Definitely going to swing the cue around so that it is basically right in front of the door there. Don't want to be hanging out on the balcony any more than I absolutely have to, no sirree.

No sirree.

Afghans. There were always afghans around the house growing up. My mom crocheted them.

I don't hear people say "afghan" much anymore. Have they fallen out of favor, or am I just out of the afghan loop?

Frickin cold right here though - I tell you wut.

How cold is it? So cold that I, a person who talks about the weather less than just about anyone on earth, is talking about it repeatedly.

It's so cold out that it's cold in. I was lying in bed earlier wrapped up in two big afghans ---> still feeling the cold.

I will be barbecuing dinner tonight. Definitely going to swing the cue around so that it is basically right in front of the door there. Don't want to be hanging out on the balcony any more than I absolutely have to, no sirree.

No sirree.
lol. I thought all men talked about the weather. People ask me about the weather and the temp all of the time and usually I just say "I have no idea," because I really don't...especially in the summer. I don't understand the fascination some people have with other people's weather. I realize this is odd considering that it was I who started this thread.

What are you going to bbq?

I have pork chops and steak. Leaning towards pork chops tonight, steak tomorrow.

I have 4 deluxe afghans at the moment. My mom has always been an expert with needlecrafts. These things are works of art. I should see if I have a pic to post of the one in particular. Very warm too.

I have three afghans on my bed at the moment. I keep another one on the sofa for when needed in that zone for TV viewing or whatever. I am borderline needing it right here and now, just for sitting at my desk. That seldom happens but I can feel the cold.

Afghans do seem to be out of favor, at least not as in general favor as they are with me. I can't recall a girlfriend who didn't use comforters/duvets on the bed. Maybe there have been a few afghans on couches and whatnot. When I was with Maureen we used a comforter on the bed. Of course we had my afghans on the various couches. Jenny just has regular blankets for extra warmth in her couch area, no afghans.

What can I say? There is something particularly nice about being wrapped up in a big warm beautiful afghan made by my mum.

5 inches or more so far, still snowing.

having a bowl of REALLY spicy noodles right now, thinking about steak and clams for dinner though later.