Have you had snow yet?

• Start date
  • Replies 464 Comments
  • Views 29,390 Views
nice! I broke out the capri pants and flipflops this past week!!! yay spring!!

AMBER ALERT : Name : Heat Miser. White Male with jacked-up red hair. 2 ft tall, 74 lbs. Missing since November. If spotted, tell the little bastard to get back to work!!

Most of the snow has melted away, was cold and windy the past couple days, but the weather is starting to come around, hopefully temps will stay above 30 and progress higher over the next couple of weeks.

No more snow here, rain for the past two days. Temperatures are varying between the 60s and lower 40s. I started jogging again, and now it's rainy, :boo:. That's ok though, you know what they say, April showers bring May flowers!!

Finally a nice day and it looks like it will be a nice week. Thank GOD. Had 3 inches of snow Thursday...all gone. Yay.

The very tip of Michigan got 18 inches of snow Wednesday, pushing their total to 315 inches this year. There is still 3 feet on the ground in some places.

It never ceases to astonish me, in fact it's laughable, how freaked out people get over 2 inches of snow. It's snow. We live in PA. It happens every year. Why the panic? pwns.

There's just something so peaceful about it - a white blanket of softness bringing silence to the never ending footsteps that normally so loudly scream into out ears our frailty as a species.

It never ceases to astonish me, in fact it's laughable, how freaked out people get over 2 inches of snow. It's snow. We live in PA. It happens every year. Why the panic? pwns.

I know my dear. Not much on the ground here either but lots of people freak out cause of the time consuming preparation and difficulty of driving to their job in it! I'm surmising your commute to work went well? :grin:

6 inches here yesterday.

hahahaha ...Swear to God I was going to make the same joke,..."and there was snow too," but I wanted to see who would make it if I didn't. My guess was Bacon. I was right. Man I'm good!

And I know my posters too!

I mean I couldn't just leave that one out there. I'm always a sucker for the easy one.

Oh, shit.

Moving on.