• Replies 464 Comments
  • Views 29,370 Views
60 degrees and sunny.

unless you mean this kind of snow:
5778-cocaine-bear-i-fucking-love-cocaine-bear-i-fucking-love

I bet CGSF will not miss CGNY snow.

Feels like 90* here in Long Beach but they are selling snow on the corner

IAG
Looking like December but nothing specific yet..HAS to be in December or January as have to get some things out before renters move in.

I want to play WWF across from you so I know you're not cheating ;)

Ping pong and wwf tournament.

IAG
Wooooooooo. Throw in hula- hooping and I may have a chance at 2/3.

I'll start practicing on the hoop. My GF is excellent. Little harder to judge that sport.

MrX
I'll start practicing on the hoop. My GF is excellent. Little harder to judge that sport.

City Whammo sponsored hula hoop champion right here buddy. You better get your gf to start giving you lessons NOW.

IAG
City Whammo sponsored hula hoop champion right here buddy. You better get your gf to start giving you lessons NOW.

I'm on it.

No problem. I'll make a video later in the week.

MrX
No problem. I'll make a video later in the week.
You have to be kidding me. If you are a close hula hoop shark too I'm going to shoot myself. I have my ipad charging btw so I'll resume our game soon.

I'm in for ping pong. Need to practice so can beat Matty at next bash. Guy's been plotting revenge for 3 years.

I'm in for ping pong. Need to practice so can beat Matty at next bash. Guy's been plotting revenge for 3 years.

Wooooooooooooooo.. If all else feels I say we head to Blackhawk and I can (maybe) master the roulette table (as well as anyone.) If not, I'll at least get us dinner comped. lol

I noticed a below freezing temp the other morning for the first time this season. Haven't noticed any snow yet though.

We had snow 3 years ago. Feels like yesterday.

I noticed a below freezing temp the other morning for the first time this season. Haven't noticed any snow yet though.

Yeah the nights dip down into the 32degree range....the days shoot back to 55 or 60...supposed to be going down to the 40's next week though....blah. I love all the seasons, but I feel like winter and summer are too long....too long.