• Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,619 Views
Steve you should send your family IAG's info

So in the even you die, they can contact her

We can have a zone contest here in your memory

They say my heart function is lowered

The stress test will verify

Enjoy me while I'm here guys they're ain't much left

Let's have a roast/e-funeral before you kick the bucket for good.

They say my heart function is lowered

The stress test will verify

Enjoy me while I'm here guys they're ain't much left

How much lowered? I think I can speak for most all of gamelive when I say we are very sorry to hear, but you have to stop drinking...otherwise it gets difficult to feel too bad for you on some of these things. Fight the good fight poster Eggs. Think about inpatient. Listen to your doctors.

IAG
This is only made weirder by the fact that a Poster named MR.X who has been relatively dormant for a few months appeared at TGF (I had never seen him before but later checked profile) really calling out Plommer Sunday. Plommer thinks it is Bacon, Bacon thinks it is Plommer pretending to be Bacon pretending to be Mr.X. I don't think it is either, but don't think it is our Mr. X either. Strange.

What the fuck?

If anyone's going to be calling out Plommer under my name, I want it to be me.

For the record, I don't even know what TGF stands for, and, be it ever, ever, ever so humble, I have only one online pseudo-gambling-dysfunctional-lifestyle home.

I wonder how long before the rest of us go crazy like bacon plommer and iag. ..probably not long

I think I have one more good year in me.

It's the gambling forum and plommer is such a fat ugly lifeless faggot that he made a user under your name badmouthing himself pretending to be me doing so. So in other words plommer is the same worthless racist thief scumbag he always was and always trying to desperately protect the that there's something decent or noble about that position, but there isnt. He's just literally and metaphorically the biggest loser we or anyone else has ever seen.

Bacon, I hope you live to at least a fairly-average human life expectancy.

-Your pal Blitty

That's very kind of you blitty. Come on up, you can borrow my potassium drip.

It's the gambling forum and plommer is such a fat ugly lifeless faggot that he made a user under your name badmouthing himself pretending to be me doing so. So in other words plommer is the same worthless racist thief scumbag he always was...

You might want to consider toning down the homophobia while calling out someone's racism, just to give it a little more weight. You know, maybe a few sentences in between or something.

X he said a lot of stuff about helpless children that have much better futures than he ever dreamt of. Bad call.

Just trying to make a helpful suggestion, eggy. Carry on.

MrX
What the fuck?

If anyone's going to be calling out Plommer under my name, I want it to be me.

For the record, I don't even know what TGF stands for, and, be it ever, ever, ever so humble, I have only one online pseudo-gambling-dysfunctional-lifestyle home.

I think I have one more good year in me.

Here is the link ...post 65 ...the other MrX uses a period. I think anyone reading that can tell that it is not your work.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/27336-marlins-pitcher-jose-fernandez-dead/page-3

MrX
You might want to consider toning down the homophobia while calling out someone's racism, just to give it a little more weight. You know, maybe a few sentences in between or something.

Lol. Excellent.

MrX
The voice of reason. MrX is not crazy. I think.

X he said a lot of stuff about helpless children that have much better futures than he ever dreamt of. Bad call.
This made me lol. Poor wittle Stevie got butthurt over some dumb comment I made about a kid? Chances I was being serious probably < 50%.
MrX
Just trying to make a helpful suggestion, eggy. Carry on.
You can't kill crazy, Mr X.

Steve is on tilt and perhaps I may have added a little fuel to the fire, for entertainment purposes only.
Remember though, I' a pro and know what I'm doing. I don't recommend this for everyone.

Yo! eggs: