Has anyone talked to poster Eggs today?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,612 Views
Plommers "opinion" is to always be discounted. The rest of us tell the truth. He/it lies and stiffs consistantly. That's why he/it will never be one of the guys aside from it's appearance endless corniness and lack of ability to ever create a true strory.

I believe that one is Plom. It created it to try to look like me bashing it so I could get banned. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, except that video of it "riding" a bike. I felt terrible for that bike seat.

If anyone here has anything cool to tell me about anything Plom ever done I'm all years. Whores are for losers. Portions the size of Alaska is dumb . Ripping off your friends is beyond pathetic. Looking like that is worse.

Blitty, got a good true story about Plom? I just see a big pussy asshole.

Last edited:
Plommers "opinion" is to always be discounted. The rest of us tell the truth. He/it lies and stiffs consistantly. That's why he/it will never be one of the guys aside from it's appearance endless corniness and lack of ability to ever create a true strory.

I believe that one is Plom. It created it to try to look like me bashing it so I could get banned. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, except that video of it "riding" a bike. I felt terrible for that bike seat.

If anyone here has anything cool to tell me about anything Plom ever done I'm all years. Whores are for losers. Portions the size of Alaska is dumb . Ripping off your friends is beyond pathetic. Looking like that is worse.

Blitty, got a good true story about Plom? I just see a big pussy asshole.
well the Mr.X one was created long before you signed up there I think.

UNLESS you signed up there so you could crush Plommer as Mr.X when your future conflict with Plommer, yet undeveloped, came to fruition before you knew TGF existed.

I slay me.

Lolol nope. UNLESS YOU signed up as him to crush Plom and pretend it was MO since casp stiffed Mo. That COULD be true.

Lolol nope. UNLESS YOU signed up as him to crush Plom and pretend it was MO since casp stiffed Mo. That COULD be true.

UNLESS. MATTY was jealous of MRX so he signed up as him so he could attack a fellow poster under his name AND get his burning man tickets.

Right right unless housepicks did it because he thought Blitty was importing some good steaks and he figured he'd pretend to be Mr x and intercept them

Diagram of a SCAM

UNLESS it really IS MRX knowing no one would believe it was him attacking Plommer and he is in cahoots with Rogue, knowing it would bring accusations and drama back here for major page views.

I could, but can't do this all night. Ha. I have four seasons of Friday Night Lights to get thru. Glad you are ok Eggs. Just say no.

That could be it but I think CaliGirlNY has crushed veggies in a dido in her vaj and Matty knows so he's getting ready to intercept the package when Cali hits casps' roadblock.

Shit

Are you out of hospital?

Did you try t hit too high of a note?

This will b good drama for you behind the music documentary in 30 years

Lol nope still there

We weren't even really singing yet lmao @ too high of a note

I wonder how long before the rest of us go crazy like bacon plommer and iag. ..probably not long

It's more fun than you think but no Plom is lame douchebag crazy Iag and I are cute people and do nice things for people.

Tomorrow I get a stress test. It's confirmed no heart attack this time but my heart function is still a little low so we'll do that. Then psych will see me. Bipolar diagnosis should be incoming again.

Then I have to rape reno. He will learn to love it then I'll run away.

It's more fun than you think

Tomorrow I get a stress test. It's confirmed no heart attack this time but my heart function is still a little low so we'll do that. Then psych will see me. Bipolar diagnosis should be incoming again.

Then I have to rape reno. He will learn to love it then I'll run away.
shit didnt realize u were still in hospital,

Be sure to give the psyc dr a copy of all your forum threads from last few weeks. What does a stress test show? Stress I guess. Did they rule out a stroke?

I wonder how long before the rest of us go crazy like bacon plommer and iag. ..probably not long

Hey now. Be good or ill accuse you of murdering MrX and then using that handle at TGF, planning to rest on his infamous laurels.

P.s. It's sooner than you think.

It tests your heart, treadmill and stuff. I'm good there I do interval training before weights.

Definitely on all threads from all forums.

It tests your heart, treadmill and stuff. I'm good there I do interval training before weights.

Definitely on all threads from all forums.
. Right, but what does it tell them specifically?

You might bring a year's worth so they can get the complete picture..bring the videos too. :bee:

Lol right. It tests what your heart can take etc. They stab you with knives while you sprint. It's a little messy but there's usually plenty of plastic wrap around.