Has anyone talked to poster Eggs today?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,615 Views
Get comfy you drunken dead fukk.

Madison.jpg

Steve at least you get the last laugh, you get to stiff the hospital on what you owe them for temporarily keeping you alive.

Madison.jpg

^^^ this seems a little extreme....not the possibility, but the post.

IAG
^^^ this seems a little extreme.

karma can be a cunt.

I can only imagine what it must feel like to be followed around and trolled after every post.
Eggs knows what I mean.

No, I don't wish him dead, but I won't miss him after he's gone. His body is breaking down from all the alcohol abuse, nothing can stop him from deteriorating into a pile of ashes. Plus he has no healthcare insurance. He's fucked.

He should seek the services of a licensed funeral director.

Everyone just ignore the lifeless goon.

Plommer and any of his ghosts are thieves or wannabe ones. Aside from being an uninteresting lardass he's also a malicious ugly piece of shit.

Ignore.

Vague thread.

Can someone start a thread explaining the happenings at other forums/social media sites, so we can be filled in.

I have a feeling Fairwarning orchestrated all of this for some reason. :effdub:

Plommer and any of his ghosts are thieves or wannabe ones. Aside from being an uninteresting lardass he's also a malicious ugly piece of shit.

Ignore.

You're NOT ignoring me. I pull the strings you fukkin drunk.

Serious question you dumb ugly fuck.
.what is your waist size right now?

Strings on the next bag of lard chips is about it.

You're the biggest loser anyone here has ever seen and you bring nothing of use to the table. Look at your fucking face man.

The fuck even happened.

I know -

Decades and decades of complacency.

I'd kms

Serious question you dumb ugly fuck.
.what is your waist size right now?

How much do you owe the hospitals for treating you? You gonna stiff on your medical bills?

Make sure to prepay your funeral or you end up in a paupers grave like the other derelict drunks.

Gotta go now and watch hockey. We'll continue this later, as long as you don't have a SEIZURE before then.

Lol talking to you about paying bills would be ironic you fucking trash can't get laid goon.

So what did you say the waist size is? Mines 40

Vague thread.

Can someone start a thread explaining the happenings at other forums/social media sites, so we can be filled in.

I have a feeling Fairwarning orchestrated all of this for some reason. :effdub:

This is only made weirder by the fact that a Poster named MR.X who has been relatively dormant for a few months appeared at TGF (I had never seen him before but later checked profile) really calling out Plommer Sunday. Plommer thinks it is Bacon, Bacon thinks it is Plommer pretending to be Bacon pretending to be Mr.X. I don't think it is either, but don't think it is our Mr. X either. Strange.