Has anyone talked to poster Eggs today?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,577 Views
No last words.

ljT1H10.gif

Were officially living in a new world.

Carbon dioxide has been steadily rising since the start of the Industrial Revolution, setting a new high year after year. Theres a notable new entry to the record books. The last station on Earth without a 400 parts per million (ppm) reading has reached it.

A little 400 ppm history. Three years ago, the worlds gold standard carbon dioxide observatory passed the symbolic threshold of 400 ppm. Other observing stations have steadily reached that threshold as carbon dioxide spreads across the planets atmosphere at various points since then. Collectively, the world passed the threshold for a month last year.

In the remote reaches of Antarctica, the South Pole Observatory carbon dioxide observing station cleared 400 ppm on May 23, according to an announcement from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on Wednesday. Thats the first time its passed that level in 4 million years (no, thats not a typo).
Influence of carbon dioxide on the activity of chicken egg white lysozyme.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21406377

You think your job is tough?
Imagine having to do this every day.
[video=youtube_share;nAFtZAMZb7c]https://youtu.be/nAFtZAMZb7c[/video]

Test for asking IAG. I don't remember but apparently I went into a seizure at vocals practice so I've been in the hospital, test after test. They found a little blip on the brain and they think it's nothing but I'm waiting to hear.

Test for asking IAG. I don't remember but apparently I went into a seizure at vocals practice so I've been in the hospital, test after test. They found a little blip on the brain and they think it's nothing but I'm waiting to hear.

So they did a cat scan or MRI or something? What the heck...did ur teacher have to call 911 I guess?

Correct to all.
HAd you been drinking? Could it have been withdrawal from not drinking? I think that can cause seizures.

The intended message here is stop drinking (under supervision)

Sounds like your body is giving off signals that it has had enough abuse and wants to call it quits.
I'll take eggs for the max in the poster death pool. Come on ONE TIME!!
No way will you see your 45th birthday eggs, no fucking way.

You should consider prepaying your final arrangements.

Plommer you're more of a nothing to live for faggot everyday.

IAG
HAd you been drinking? Could it have been withdrawal from not drinking? I think that can cause seizures.

The intended message here is stop drinking (under supervision)

That's could be true homie.