Has anyone talked to poster Eggs today?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,599 Views
The voice of reason. MrX is not crazy. I think.

This made me lol. Poor wittle Stevie got butthurt over some dumb comment I made about a kid? Chances I was being serious probably < 50%.

You can't kill crazy, Mr X.

Steve is on tilt and perhaps I may have added a little fuel to the fire, for entertainment purposes only.
Remember though, I' a pro and know what I'm doing. I don't recommend this for everyone.

Yo! eggs:

You're a social retard and a racist scumbag who no females speak to in person because of your atrocious appearance then you also rip your friends off and pretend it's noble. The things you said about a family you'd never know are dispicibal but not as dispicibalas what you'v'r made yourself have to face in the mirror every day. Racist, biggot, liar, thief, freak and most of all....boring.

That's why you're also bad at gambling - you pour stupid on top of all of it.

Keep an eye on that mailbox lardass.

Last edited:
They said 35% and normal is 65%

So you've been officially diagnosed as abnormal.

Number of gamelive posters that will be surprised:

Over 0.5 +5000
Under 0.5 -6000

that's a better Plommer than we get here. But the Mr.X overthere kinda sucks

You're a social retard and a racist scumbag who no females speak to on person because of your atrocious appearance then you also rip your friends off and pretend it's noble.

If a mac truck ran you over this second the world would be improved, or the truck broken.

I know you are but what am I?

You're a social retard and a racist scumbag who no females speak to on person because of your atrocious appearance then you also rip your friends off and pretend it's noble.

If a mac truck ran you over this second the world would be improved, or the truck broken.

Ok I'll play along brainiac. So what if I am all those things? Who gives a fuck? Only you.

Steve your operating system has the plommer virus pal.

Stuck in your head forever until you have that final seizure.

I wonder how long before the rest of us go crazy like bacon plommer and iag. ..probably not long
Not crazy pal, just bored. Trying to mix it up a bit, you know.

I'm amazed there are still people here that actually tolerate the writings of Steve the idiot - that makes sense only to himself.

If Steve were gone I'm sure a few of us would return to post regularly again.

Perhaps after I read his obituary I'll return full time.

You steal from posters and no one likes your fat disgusting ass.

End of story.

You steal from posters and no one likes your fat disgusting ass.

Incorrect X2.

Steveee, you're hatred has blinded you pal.

More people like me than like you.

Less people pity me than you.

You're pitiful.

:chickendance:

Yep and I'm sure them liking u is the direct result of u stiffing posters combined with your dapper appearance combined with the intellectual stimulation u add to any conversation combined with your clear betting and gambling pralice. Also I just saw pacman eat Mars.

Why wake up man?

Not crazy pal, just bored. Trying to mix it up a bit, you know.

I'm amazed there are still people here that actually tolerate the writings of Steve the idiot - that makes sense only to himself.

If Steve were gone I'm sure a few of us would return to post regularly again.

Perhaps after I read his obituary I'll return full time.

what people? Mudcat and I just talk to ourselves, that's what I figure Bacon was doing. I figure since he makes up 80% of the posting it would be pointless to ban him :dunno:

Reno I'd consider making my profile a blast on a female Plom had a non paid for encounter with but

1) I'm not an asshole
2) It doesn't exist

Fuck you for advocating this thing, Reno.

This thread needs to be resurrected.

Steve, you still alive huh?

Not for much longer hopefully.

nice work champ

everything is printscreened, saved and forwarded to my attorney and contacts in canada

Slander IS prosecutable in Canada from the US

Enjoy!

What a rebel! Man, chicks would find that so sexy!

If you weren't inside and out the most pathetic and completely hideous thing anyone has ever seen, that is.

I feel SORRY for your cats and I have a feeling they aren't being treated humanely both because you're too lazy and you're not physically able to do the work, because your own laziness has lead you to have the small tub of lard cage that you call a body and face.

Does anyone know who saves cats from unsafe environments in Canada?

I bet Google does.

I'm sure they'd be happier in a safer environment.

I also saw you complaining about them so consider it our favor to take care of that for you, champ.

Hey goys I want in the Pink Floyd conversation because even though I'm fat, ugly stupid and a thief Division Bell is my fowrowit album and Keep Talking is mai fwovowit song

:lmao:

I'm only here to try and help you become something less pathetic than dogshit, and that's a long way off.

Go drink more lard lardass and let the cool kids have a decent conversation.

Last edited:
Thank you for bumping though lardass. I can't believe I looked like that :lmao:

I mean it's not one iota of what you have to see in the mirror every day but that's pretty bad for me.

:lmao:

#neveragain

Note to anyone who likes beautiful women touching them and good times in general -

Say and do the EXACT opposite of EVERYTHING Plommer does every second of every day, and you're good to go