Had to "Unlike" Shantystar on Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,762 Views
X2

Also, I thought Asher John was Shantystar. Is there a second person pretending to be a retarded stiff from Pakistan online now?

Shantystar is a facebook page. Asher John is a facebook profile. Same person posts on both and that same person is Asher John from Pakistan. If you are all really that interested in figuring it out, join facebook and begin your investigation.

IMO people who think shanty isn't real aren't real. Seriously.

Some claim not to care either way, but they insist he isn't real and make sure to let everyone know as much whenever shanty is mentioned. If one cares enough to make the claim that he isn't real, they really do indeed care. Even if just a little bit.

Some claim not to care either way, but they insist he isn't real and make sure to let everyone know as much whenever shanty is mentioned. If one cares enough to make the claim that he isn't real, they really do indeed care. Even if just a little bit.

Whatever, Bread.

tee heeeeeeeee. *burp*

give em hell Shanty. Go team immigrant.:choochoo:

Real or no real is like watching paint dry. Once is not wet anymore is dry.

The idiot just rambles about nonsense, that coupled with the stupid pictures is clogging up my facebook news feed...

Enough is enough..

Good say.

This is why I no longer have a FB account. 90% of the stuff posted on there is shit that I couldn't give a fuck about.

"Hey guys I just farted cause I had a taco for lunch!"

If FB was just pictures of friends than it would be cool. It's the words that make FB blow.

The new fad is "checking in" at a location vie an app called foursquare. They are wal mart they check in, they are at petsmart they check in. lol :wacko:

I will not get this foursquare doohickey because as I'm "checking in" at my local Tex-Mex, Rogue Juror is "checking in" to my living room.

This poster passes.

Bread will you check-in at my balls.

Oh man that would be rad if I had an update that said John King just checked in at Blitty's Balls.

Lessdoodiss. No hommow.

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not get this foursquare doohickey because as I'm "checking in" at my local Tex-Mex, Rogue Juror is "checking in" to my living room.

This poster passes.

exactly