• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,742 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
The idiot just rambles about nonsense, that coupled with the stupid pictures is clogging up my facebook news feed...

Enough is enough..

I went to take a look after you posted this. He was on a holy tear last night/this morning.

The shocking part of all of this is that you actually "liked" him at one point, Amby.

I admit, I was surprised to see Amby on the list.

I just hid him from my News Feed. I can still click on him to get a nice dose of shantyisms.

I guess I am just back to trying to understand the appeal/

I just hid him from my News Feed. I can still click on him to get a nice dose of shantyisms.

I got to do that. I don't like the new shanty with his proper spelling and all...

The shocking part of all of this is that you actually "liked" him at one point, Amby.
X2

Also, I thought Asher John was Shantystar. Is there a second person pretending to be a retarded stiff from Pakistan online now?

Never liked him in this first place, and I hate being tagged on those stupid pictures, I get a fukking e-mail on every god damn comment.

its someone in this thread anyways, the guy is not real

The real shanty would have acted with my class and dignity.:stretcher:

guey has done nothing but rip me and acid joe new assholes from day 1.... ill get mine you swine!!!!!!!!!!fff