Going To Meet Brock Landers

• Start date
  • Replies 242 Comments
  • Views 12,680 Views
Nice seats, but the real action is in the bleachers. I will be there this weekend.

i'll take the 2nd row behind the batters circle to the bleachers any day..

Stop by Section 27 Row 2 if you are there Friday

Nice seats, but the real action is in the bleachers. I will be there this weekend.

Had bleacher tickets all year last year. It was fun, and a huge drunken mess of a party, but I am much happier 2 rows from the field.

Don't get me wrong, the bleachers have their time and place. But after about 8 games of the waiting in line so you get the good seats, and the drunk trashy dude spilling his beer all over you, and the seeing directly down the shirt of the 19 year old blonde in front of you...wait a minute...

oqc6l4.jpg

Yeah bleachers are pretty cool

It's the Cubs Coug's, what else is there to do?

Wal, there is a lot to keep oneself busy at Wrigley like filing out a scorecard or listening to the play-by-play on headphones while you watch.

However, I am not 75 and collecting social security.

So tits win.

Cougar i want in the video us sitting in Bartman's seat with us pretending to reply the event...of course we can't kick a DP hit right to Alex Gonzalez like in real life..

Bartman.jpg

Brock I am 0-3 this year at Cubs games. I don't need anymore bad luck than I already have.

Anyone know who is starting Friday for Philly??

I know Lily is scheduled for the Cubs..

Mr. X and I grew up blocks away from Arlington Park. I got to hang out at the McDonalds across the street in 198whatever and watch it burn.

That is all.

Poster CHI ARCHIE may be joining us along with Poster RICHKAS...the track seems more likely for them though. Anyone been to Arlington besides me? The place is a fucking palace!!

I grew up 8 blocks from Arlington Park. I watched the original burn to the ground. Most impressive fire I've ever seen.

Dammit, MrsX.

jinx! We were posting at the same time. Mr. X make me some lunch.

Wow two guys who sound like real solid guys to hang out with (Cougar and Arch) hanging out with two complete dolts.

I don't fucking get it. Mercy friendship?

Wow two guys who sound like real solid guys to hang out with (Cougar and Arch) hanging out with two complete dolts.

I don't fucking get it. Mercy friendship?

thanks dafty