Going To Meet Brock Landers

• Start date
  • Replies 242 Comments
  • Views 12,680 Views
The Arlington vid is pure drunk stalker action, I just reviewed it.

Possible Opie, Brock, Cougar Cubs game in the works.

Arch is saying he wants to go but we all know how that turns out.

Other Chicago guys let me know. Or anyone. June sometime. Not sure yet.

As far as I remember, Brock has volunteered all the info about him and I'm sure he'll reconfirm everything if you just ask him - he has zero inhibition. But you make a good point about people not really knowing anyone on the Internets.

My beef with Brock is that he always denies doing anything "wrong" - he does these petty scams and then he brags about them, which is very very strange even for a degenerate gambler.

Brock isn't cocky. Brock is an unrepentant sociopath.

So no. Just no. Don't want him here regularly. This place was started in part to get away from the more retarded elements that pollute SBR. I'm sorry to say that Brock is very much part of those elements. I'm sure he enjoys postng at SBR more than he does here anyway.

Call me a snob, I don't give a flying fuck. I don't want Brock as a regular poster here, especially if it risks driving people like Mudcat, Monkey, MrX, etc. away. I need my snobs.

Kindly fuck off, Brock.

Brock for mudcat. ..well I dont know him but you betcha

That was a good post by me. I'm impressed.

1082.gif

I made the top three drive-away-able snob list!

:wally:

MrX you're very polite and tolerant for a snob.

Going to Champaign this weekend. Funny this got bumped. Will likely see Brock for BBQ at Black Dog and 3 or 12 beers.

I suspect there will be lots of wagers.

Hopefully none on beaverball. Guy loves it.

Only House could find a random 2.5 year old thread to work in another way to insult Mudcat.

where is Brock posting these days Cougar?