Going To Meet Brock Landers

• Start date
  • Replies 242 Comments
  • Views 12,671 Views
Shari from my research those Chicago types put tomatos on hot dogs. Now I love Tomoatos but they have no place on a hot dog. Shari, I am a hot dog connoiseur. Shari I could make you a hot dog that you would want to make love too.

Poster CHI ARCHIE may be joining us along with Poster RICHKAS...the track seems more likely for them though. Anyone been to Arlington besides me? The place is a fucking palace!!

Shari from my research those Chicago types put tomatos on hot dogs. Now I love Tomoatos but they have no place on a hot dog. Shari, I am a hot dog connoiseur. Shari I could make you a hot dog that you would want to make love too.

Well Wal tomatoes yes, ketchup no. A Chicago style hot dog is amazing.

However, the Angus Beef Franks at my local deli are better than steak. Well, not really, but they are the best dogs I have ever had. I will post a picture later.

ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 13 15.51.jpg

section 27, row 2

Nathans are ok but Oscar Myer has come out with all beef deli style hot dogs that are tops. Like Nathans though these are slaw or crout dogs not recommended for chili. Lykes are still the best hot dogs to put chili on. also hot dogs are meant to be grilled not boiled or steamed. Only, ONLY hot dog worth a crap steamed are Nathans.

I hate that I'm a fat fck and I hate that I am a fat fck not embarrassed to be so oppinionated about hot dogs.

Wrigley, in my opinion, has SHIT food. You eat before/after the game in the fine establishments outside the park and in the downtown area. Have to submit to overpaying for beers, but thats all part of the process..

Like she hasn't already?

They have chicago style hot dogs at the Braves games. They are very good. Hot dogs and funnel cakes are my favorite foods at the ball game. I get a hot dog before we go to our seats. Then one in between innings in the 4th and then finally the funnel cake in the 7th. Sometimes if it's too hot I get ice cream on the way out.

Worst comes to worst food wise, there has to be a Pizza Hut in the area. :up:

I hope Nina shows up so Brocky can give her a good piece of his mind! (fist).

Uh, okay, here we go...

Wally, I will put my black angus hot dogs up against ANY Oscar Meyer any day

jh58qx.jpg

i got scared there for a second

i got scared there for a second

Kato I leave my white angus in my pants unless there's some talent around.

Wally doesn't seem like the type that would like a black angus either so all you get is the pic.

Poster CHI ARCHIE may be joining us along with Poster RICHKAS...the track seems more likely for them though. Anyone been to Arlington besides me? The place is a fucking palace!!

Brocky, you ever think about going with decaf? LOL!!!!!

Nice seats, but the real action is in the bleachers. I will be there this weekend.