GLPPOTD - Tuesday Feb 16

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,645 Views
I don't know why the number isn't moving, all I am saying is that the Mississippi State beat writer reported from the game that MSU's best 3 point shooter isn't starting.

9 PM, after money was still as it seemed forever, 3% change in MissSt. direction? Anything can happen but it seems like the message board guys didn't bet any money? Maybe they bet some points?:dunno:

Kentucky killing em on the boards

I did take 2h over 76 small

hope yall nig*as get this one

MF should be made a PERMANENT SITTING MEMBER of the panel whose picks matter for GLOPTATOPD

Those people should be nominated, it is a VERY SPECIAL AND RARE thing that should happen, but when appropriate, it should happen. Like tenure for a capper. MF should not be made to post in a best bets thread if he doesnt want that.

And in fact at the top or bottom of the best bets thread there should be a modest note made about the permanent sitting members of the picks oversight comity.

Homer picks have no place in the GLPPOTD

MF should be made a PERMANENT SITTING MEMBER of the panel whose picks matter for GLOPTATOPD

Those people should be nominated, it is a VERY SPECIAL AND RARE thing that should happen, but when appropriate, it should happen. Like tenure for a capper. MF should not be made to post in a best bets thread if he doesnt want that.

And in fact at the top or bottom of the best bets thread there should be a modest note made about the permanent sitting members of the picks oversight comity.

calm down pally

I don't think OT would be very good for the GLPPOTD!

Love to see Kentucky knock a 12 footer down right here

So simple. Shoot a 2, and make it.

Hooray.