GLPPOTD - Tuesday Feb 16

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,646 Views
Yeah I wasn't real happy with my play when I saw that post. I tried to be nicer in my comments than Pavy was when he saw it. :lmao:

you also had madrid right? or was that a BB play only?

On it at +3! If your undecided on the game, I always go with the TV game! Like the choice! Good luck fellas!:thumbup:

you also had madrid right? or was that a BB play only?

For my money I was on the draw. Here is my post earlier today. The best bet was just a bet I put in there cause I thought it was safe for a draw at worst. Boy was I wrong.

I played 1.5 units on AC Milan

1 unit on the Draw in the Madrid game. Too many people seem to be on Madrid that I backed away from my original plan to play them to win.

it was a killer goal, that little dude played good, had never seen him play

it was a killer goal, that little dude played good, had never seen him play

Yeah was a great strike.

I watched the whole game from my dvr after watching the ManU game.

When Madrid was pushing hard around the 80th minute I was pretty confident I was going to get the draw. Oh well. There is always tomorrow. :grin:

FYI: Strong rumors that some MSU players are suspended for the game. This from MSU team boards. If you haven't bet the game yet, don't bet it and make a live bet if you want, pending the suspensions.

FYI: Strong rumors that some MSU players are suspended for the game. This from MSU team boards. If you haven't bet the game yet, don't bet it and make a live bet if you want, pending the suspensions.

Herman, where do you go to see message boards online! Money as of 8:08 PM seems to still slightly going Bulldogs way?

Herman don't fuck with the GLPPOTD yo!!

Come on pallito!!!

:tank:

Ravern Johnson officially not starting for MSU. Rumors were true.

8:48 PM! Nothing moving! Herman, not saying UK won't cover but just about anybody and everybody can blog on a message board? Herman, it's OK, we wouldn't expect you to root this play on! No problem!:thumbup:

Herman will regret turning his back on the GLPPOTD in favor of his fan boy loyalties.

Sorry guys. I had to go with my gut and against the group play.

Do I get kicked out now?

Awww...Herman & Nina...the board's Southern Belles sticking together :lmao:

Sorry guys. I had to go with my gut and against the group play.

Do I get kicked out now?

Wow so you not only didn't play it but faded it. I am very disappointed in you Nina.