GLPPOTD - Tuesday Feb 16

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,641 Views
Refs absolutely stole this one from us. Horrible calls. Even more so than usual.

Andthere is a non called goaltend. this is unfuckingreal.

this is BS
goaltending, charges,etc...

UK is FLA of college bball

Ref got pelted in the head just now with a water bottle. That about sumes up this game. What a piece of shit reffed game.

whoops didnt see this thread, fuck this

67-60 and WTF happened?:madd:

John Calipari is the biggest scumbag in CBB! Left Memphis with problems, who caused the problems? The guy wears teflon shirts!

MonkeyfFocker is great at tracking the money, but even he can't know where it's going in respect to the refs! Home job at home! Unreal!

What a bunch of horse shit that was. I got a lucky win by betting the live line +6.5 but I am still pissed. Every fucking whistle went Kentucky's way. You would of thought they were the home team. I don't condone throwing shit on the floor, but I might make an exception here. The ref's were absolutely awful.

I love all of you more than Sammy loves his Slinky.

Going by the comments above, I am glad I was not able to watch this game. I would have been throwing things at the TV.

It was real bad Dundy. Be glad you didn't witness it. I knew we were done when with about a minute left in regulation, KY guy charges to the hoop from 3-pt land in the corner, defender standing there the entire time, doesn't move. BOOM!! Bowls this guy backwards 6 feet.

Blocking foul called. I mean, there was no way this could've even been mistaken in the action. Game was over right there.

It was real bad Dundy. Be glad you didn't witness it. I knew we were done when with about a minute left in regulation, KY guy charges to the hoop from 3-pt land in the corner, defender standing there the entire time, doesn't move. BOOM!! Bowls this guy backwards 6 feet.

Blocking foul called. I mean, there was no way this could've even been mistaken in the action. Game was over right there.

:yes: That was the play that did it! The announcer even stated it was a charge and we know how much they kiss the refs asses! I also like the charge our tiny point guard got when he plowed over Cousins? I mean he had position but the guys must go 260-280! And the ref didn't know Cousins had 4 fouls? Nothing should ever be thrown on the court, but if I was there in my early years I probably be getting bailed out of jail as we speak for doing something stupid like that!