• Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,641 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Coming off another fine win last night, looking to keep it going.

Today falls on MonkeyF0cker. If he does not post, it will default to MrMonkey.

MF...drop us at least two plays that you like. Win us some money!

Working today and won't be around till late tonight! Sunday or Monday backup would be good if needed?

The RED PICK you do is nice cause MrsMonkey will be placing the GLPPOTD bet for me more times than not! For info. sake, I did play Hosftra -3 last night! Don't know where the line will fall today?

The monkey making picks should be like a old time football pool that reads, "for entertainment purposes only"! Hope to come home and see good discussion tonight, and a winner!:thumbup:

Last edited:
MrMonkey don't mess with greatness. Right now we are on the cusp of something wonderful.

Hopefully the M-fucker doesn't forsake us!!! :freak:

is he alive? Someone needs to get in touch with this guy.

I am hoping the reason Focker is not around is because he is out banging that black jack dealer.

Need to pick another one. Whose next in line?

I'm sure MF is just studying hard to come up with the right choices for us to choose between. Right????

Next up was Mr Monkey. He said he was out all day. Oh man....

I suppose if both are gone it's you Juror....since Tully has a pending play in Best Bets.

MF get in here and give us some WINNERS

I CANNOT CALM THE FUK DOWN

MF get in here MF WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PRINCETON UNDER 113 IS THAT A SQAURE PLAY YOU COK FUK TELL ME!

Tully? Juror? anyone?

I have 17.5 units burning a hole in my pocket!!!

Where are they? Don't they know its Monkey Day?

I suppose if both are gone it's you Juror....since Tully has a pending play in Best Bets.

I am not too concerned either way, I have faith in RJ but I would point out that he is currently in P8.

I like the over 129.5 in the cincy/usf game