GLPPOTD - Monday March 9th **ATTN JUROR & DAFT**

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 6,679 Views
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well this game is being played at like 12K above sea level...I am hoping that wears on the away team

Where is Catolica from anyway? Vatican City?

No, it's the Catholic University of Chile, administered by the Archdiocese of Santiago I can only assume. This begs the question though, are we betting on college soccer south of the Equator?

lolz

These are not college soccer players. This is Copa Libertadores which is a tournament for the best club teams in South America.

Last edited:
lolz

These are not college soccer players. This is Copa Libertadores which is which is a tournament for the best club teams in South America.

LOLz you sound like Foghorn Leghorn. "Which is I say which is a club for the best teams boy!"

lolz

These are not college soccer players. This is Copa Libertadores which is which is a tournament for the best club teams in South America.

Then why are they named after a pontifical university, which is to say one that the Pope has designated to educate Catholics in the sacred faculties?

They are both from Santiago the capital of Chile, their stadiums got fuked so they went to the city of Coquimbo, a seaside city. This are Universities teams but not in the same sense as in US college sports, its just the franchises are linked to the University institutions, the Catholic Univiersity of Santiago and the University of Chile of Santiago. They are pro players. 2 of the 3 top teams in the country, playing in the continental championship (the champions league of south america ).

Fix is in. Goalie just threw the ball in his own net. Wow.

i think that's curtains ladies.

Unreal. What a shit goal that goalie just gave up. :duh:

Soccer is so gay. Actually watching this crap. I forgot that anytime a soccer player hits the field it turns into acting school 101. Painful. I'd rather watch the NBA.