GLPPOTD - Monday March 9th **ATTN JUROR & DAFT**

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 6,710 Views
Given that the first game is about to start and has been outvoted...today's GLPPOTD IS....

CHILE SOCCER!

God bless earthquake-ravaged teams! :spinner:

-110 -120 :wacko:

That's not close to the worst for a book that we int he U.S. can play.

Look at the piece of shit Bookmaker.

U DE CHILE (CHI) PK-125
U CATOLICA (CHI) PK-115

That's not close to the worst for a book that we int he U.S. can play.

Look at the piece of shit Bookmaker.

U DE CHILE (CHI) PK-125
U CATOLICA (CHI) PK-115

it's a PK. look at the ML.

PK at greek -120

Don't have any clue about your writeup, but RJ you been so good with that cricket stuff that I trust this one. Probably be easier to check my book tonight if the play won? What is the best site to get global soccer scores? Thanks! :popcorn:

That's not the team spirit.

I have not done a play of the day in quite awhile. I have been taking it easy since my burial from a couple of weeks ago. I don't want to just chase with 30 unit bets like someone I know :whistling:

mister monkey better yet i'll link to a stream and you can be a south american soccer hooligan for a day

Low blows by Immor and Arsenal.

I'm on Chile ML +160 at Betphoenix

OK on it -110 at Pinny.

I was already on Arsenal -1.0 (Best Bet too!)

RJ, I missed out on this. Glad to see you winning, but I played the Chilean match! The official GLPOTD. Please take your celebration to the proper thread! Hope you picked the right Chileans? :bat:

RJ, I missed out on this. Glad to see you winning, but I played the Chilean match! The official GLPOTD. Please take your celebration to the proper thread! Hope you picked the right Chileans? :bat:

Full-Time
5-0
:dance:
^
|
|
Not a celebratory dance.