GLPPOTD - Monday March 9th **ATTN JUROR & DAFT**

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 6,684 Views
The last time Juror picked this, it was the beginning of one of my worst slides ever. That under 2 minute goal sent me on a downward spiral for the ages.

Great call yesterday Monkey man! Bread, no need for more pressure on Roguey, following a 2 day winning streak is enough. Roguey, give us a winner pal.

I trust Roguey to come through :pballs:

soccer > euro champions league > 2:45pm est

Arsenal moneyline between -150 and -160

I hate to give you a chalky line, but the spread number is just not there for me. In this scenario its much better straight money. About the match, a spot in the quarter finals at stake with a deficit of 2-1 from the first leg. They need to "go for it". The goals against Arsenal in the first leg were LOL material, they'll surely be more in focus at home. Its a play where everybody is on it, including our own pavy racer, so that's that. Its just the right scenario for this play.

Just the one play then?

This might be the play to jump on? Pavy already posted it as his best bet! Sound the wake up call to fellow posters! :popcorn:

Greek has it at -150 and -1 @ +111 so I guess RJ you believe no way they win by 2?

Time is of the essence with these daytime plays. And only a small handful of guys to chime in on soccer. GET IT TOGETHER MIGRANT!!!

:yes:

Another option to reduce the juice is to play this: "Arsenal to advance to quarterfinals pk -130"

This maybe confusing to our american friends who don't understand soccer format but it gives you better odds.

soccer > Copa Libertadores > Universidad Catolica vs Universidad de Chile > 7pm est

U de Chile pk -110

This is the first matches to be played of the Libertadores after the earthquake, while the listed home team is Catolica the game will played in a neutral venue, in the city of Coquimbo some 250 miles to the north. Its designated by the governing body since their Santiago stadium suffer damages. A bit unfair because that's where U de Chile did its preseason training and where they have play some of their official matches. So home field advantage U de Chile. This will be a hard fought match, its consider a derby, in the stadium of Catolica it would be another thing. Now, in the local championship Catolica is not doing so well, U de Chile is in second spot and clear contender for the title. U de Chile won its first group match of the Lib and if they are to win this win match, well that's like a having a foot into the next round. So we'll go for that, go with the flow.

Greek has it at -150 and -1 @ +111 so I guess RJ you believe no way they win by 2?

actually mister monkey that's the alt line, the wide line is -0.75 (-1 and -0.5) at around -120, that i dont like

And that chile pick...those are the odds where if it ties, you push, not lose, right?

yes if the game end tied its a push.

and yes pavy is right, if you can find arsenal to (advance) (qualify) (outright) whatever they call it and its less than the moneyline, take it