GLPPOTD - Monday March 9th **ATTN JUROR & DAFT**

• Start date
  • Replies 116 Comments
  • Views 6,712 Views
And you wonder why we are always picking college basketball, we don't need an interpreter to tell us what the hell we are betting or where do look to find the game to bet on! Yes I know, stupide Americano.

I think out of these I like the Chile play. But will go with majority whatever.

And you wonder why we are always picking college basketball, we don't need an interpreter to tell us what the hell we are betting or where do look to find the game to bet on! Yes I know, stupide Americano.

ahh this is a piece of cake, yall are lucky i don't give you Cricket Supremacy Bets on Batsman Runs & Performance Index on Test :grin:

You know RJ, I know full well that Arsenal has the talent and motivation to beat Porto pretty badly today, but that's my team in the Liga Sagres! I'd have a really hard time rooting in a bet on Arsenal to win or advance. I was just going to bet the Draw in that game and pray. So, I wanted you to know that I think it's a brilliant pick, but my vote also has to go with U Chile. I like the fact that it's less juice and it's a pk. It'll also give the afternoon posters a chance to get in on the action.

what is this 'soccer' you speak of?

ahh this is a piece of cake, yall are lucky i don't give you Cricket Supremacy Bets on Batsman Runs & Performance Index on Test :grin:

i don't know what you just said kid, but your special.

i don't know crap about soccer so I'll follow the majority.

I already played Arsenal to advance at -135 so that is my vote.

Although Fabregas injured is a concern, Porto has a history of being terrible on the road in Europe.

South American Int'l compeition known as the Copa Libertadores.

You know RJ, I know full well that Arsenal has the talent and motivation to beat Porto pretty badly today, but that's my team in the Liga Sagres! I'd have a really hard time rooting in a bet on Arsenal to win or advance. I was just going to bet the Draw in that game and pray. So, I wanted you to know that I think it's a brilliant pick, but my vote also has to go with U Chile. I like the fact that it's less juice and it's a pk. It'll also give the afternoon posters a chance to get in on the action.

You know what RS, even though I'm not an emotional bettor, there are certain bets that gets your juices flowing. This here is not one of them, I can't seem to get "excited" by it in anyway. Its just an academic bet, its the only way I can describe it.

Just a note, Dunder and Pavy played it in their BB. I'm playing both.

Thanks guys, not listed on Bodog.

Yes it is.

Under soccer choose the very bottom "All Soccer Leagues"

On the new page look under South America for "South America - Copa Libertadores"

wjux06.jpg