GLPOTD - Sunday Feb 21th **ATTN STEVEK & BADNINA**

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,412 Views
Yeah, I would totally get behind the Hawks, MrMonkey! That's the best idea I've heard so far for play of the day, Atlanta is gonna have a bouceback win primed for tonight against a vulnerable team on national TV.

I don't think that is fair to stevek at all though. It was his day and he put up the required 2 picks....as he did, now you guys want to take away his pick today. I am not sure how I see that is right....

Cool, ty and I hope the Cats get it done for us as well. Let's go Nicky Wise!

AZ +2 1.25 units.

I don't think that is fair to stevek at all though. It was his day and he put up the required 2 picks....as he did, now you guys want to take away his pick today. I am not sure how I see that is right....

I was just endorsing the play since I'm on Arizona State already and my preference among his picks seemed to be a minority opinion. My statement was in no way intended to usurp Stevek's position, I simply supported a proposal which offered a play which I could participate in with the group, which I have come to enjoy. If I hurt Steve's feelings, that was certainly not my intent and I apologize preemptively.

Yes Arizona +2 is the play! Sorry, I kinda lost my mind for a bit! Will chase tonight with the Hawks if things go bad, but expect to double my money with them! I love Nic Wise! Thank you SteveK173 for your extensive work with this today!:hattip:

Game on Fox Sports Channel Pacific

Last edited:
Me too -105 BetPhoenix

I was just endorsing the play since I'm on Arizona State already and my preference among his picks seemed to be a minority opinion. My statement was in no way intended to usurp Stevek's position, I simply supported a proposal which offered a play which I could participate in with the group, which I have come to enjoy. If I hurt Steve's feelings, that was certainly not my intent and I apologize preemptively.

I'm all good! I just want everyone to win. Let's go Cats!

Sorry guys, I must've been a jinx. We gonna chase?

Hawks for me, too. Let's get this shit. :grrr:

Talk about a 4th quarter meltdown! I hate the NBA!:madd:

Fail and fail. Sorry guys.

Still psyched USA won though even though they lost me money.

Cats are dead.

I am cursed with the NBA.

The end was more like Dodo birds.

For what it's worth, I'm not giving up for tonight. Next up is Ekaterina Ivanova +100 (DSI) at Kuala Lumpur. Starts at 2300h PST, feel free to join me.