GLPOTD - Sunday Feb 21th **ATTN STEVEK & BADNINA**

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,367 Views
Yeah, I would totally get behind the Hawks, MrMonkey! That's the best idea I've heard so far for play of the day, Atlanta is gonna have a bouceback win primed for tonight against a vulnerable team on national TV.

I don't think that is fair to stevek at all though. It was his day and he put up the required 2 picks....as he did, now you guys want to take away his pick today. I am not sure how I see that is right....

Cool, ty and I hope the Cats get it done for us as well. Let's go Nicky Wise!

I don't think that is fair to stevek at all though. It was his day and he put up the required 2 picks....as he did, now you guys want to take away his pick today. I am not sure how I see that is right....

I was just endorsing the play since I'm on Arizona State already and my preference among his picks seemed to be a minority opinion. My statement was in no way intended to usurp Stevek's position, I simply supported a proposal which offered a play which I could participate in with the group, which I have come to enjoy. If I hurt Steve's feelings, that was certainly not my intent and I apologize preemptively.

Yes Arizona +2 is the play! Sorry, I kinda lost my mind for a bit! Will chase tonight with the Hawks if things go bad, but expect to double my money with them! I love Nic Wise! Thank you SteveK173 for your extensive work with this today!:hattip:

Game on Fox Sports Channel Pacific

Last edited:
I was just endorsing the play since I'm on Arizona State already and my preference among his picks seemed to be a minority opinion. My statement was in no way intended to usurp Stevek's position, I simply supported a proposal which offered a play which I could participate in with the group, which I have come to enjoy. If I hurt Steve's feelings, that was certainly not my intent and I apologize preemptively.

I'm all good! I just want everyone to win. Let's go Cats!

Talk about a 4th quarter meltdown! I hate the NBA!:madd:

Fail and fail. Sorry guys.

Still psyched USA won though even though they lost me money.

Cats are dead.

For what it's worth, I'm not giving up for tonight. Next up is Ekaterina Ivanova +100 (DSI) at Kuala Lumpur. Starts at 2300h PST, feel free to join me.