rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
SteveK you're up!

Badnina you're backup.

At least 2 plays, or more, by 3pm EST.

Then the board round tables the best choice.

Half the Card is gone by 3pm...if not more. I hope they get them in sooner than that.

Fellow posters, I need a win bad!!! You guys/gals will do it today! MrsMonkey was on edge yesterday and probably will wake up the same!:dunno: The GLPOTD record now I guess is 4-4 (good job Daft) but she said "there was no play in red, WTH is going on". :madd: If MrsMonkey ever leaves me, I will do troubles to everyone responsible! :yes:Thank you kindly in advance:hattip:!

So basically we can never pick soccer on weekends since the plays are voted after 3 pm. This doesn't make any sense.

No worries I'm in. Just wakin up let's see what we got on the board.

Man, hate to do it, but here's a chance to get the best hockey team in the world against a USA team that has played well yes, but this is not a 1 goal finish (or a USA tie/win)

Canada Men's Hockey -1.5 (-105) Sportbook.com.

For those interested, I just set up my Wii with NHL 2010 so I will run a simulation of USA vs Canada Men's hockey, computer vs computer lol. I"ll let you know how it turns out prior to the start of the actual game.

Man, hate to do it, but here's a chance to get the best hockey team in the world against a USA team that has played well yes, but this is not a 1 goal finish (or a USA tie/win)

Canada Men's Hockey -1.5 (-105) Sportbook.com.

For those interested, I just set up my Wii with NHL 2010 so I will run a simulation of USA vs Canada Men's hockey, computer vs computer lol. I"ll let you know how it turns out prior to the start of the actual game.

What is your second play because I really don't like this play at all. I was thinking USA +1.5 and then some on the ML already. I think both teams will be flying around and Ryan Miller keeps games close so if Canada wins it will be by 1 goal....

Liked Nova then didn't.

Kinda like Zona (Men's hoops) at home because they smoked State in State, but flip a coin on this Zona team they are they perfect example of a Jekyl and Hyde team this year. I think Zona money line (+110) vs Arizona State is my offical 2nd play. They beat them 77-58 in Tempe and if you are a Mike Miller believer at all you gotta like your chances at home vs the same team after that.

Excellent work brought to the table by you Stevek! Wow! Wanted to break balls with our Canadian posters by rooting on the old US of A tonight, but down lately so I'll become a Canuck for a day if that's the play! Let's us know the simul. results? Thanks!:highfive:

So basically we can never pick soccer on weekends since the plays are voted after 3 pm. This doesn't make any sense.

I think once the CBB craziness dies down, I for one will be looking for your prowess at soccer for sure! Maybe you should talk to Bread to make you designated for Sat. or Sun. with this? Or of course the Champs Lge will be big through March-April so maybe Tues or Weds.!:dunno:

Excellent work brought to the table by you Stevek! Wow! Wanted to break balls with our Canadian posters by rooting on the old US of A tonight, but down lately so I'll become a Canuck for a day if that's the play! Let's us know the simul. results? Thanks!:highfive:

Even though my play is Canada, I hope USA fairs MUCH better in the actual game then they are in the simulation.

It's 12-1 Canada 2:25 into the 2nd. Computer vs Computer. I think one thing is the default game setting is 5 minute periods I put it on 20 for the simulation but I think the programming makes scores happen more realistically in a 5 min setting.

Oops - 13-1 now lol.

Calling mercy rule for USA at 14-3. I"m going to run it at the default setting of 5 min periods since that's the default setting.

FYI my fiancee is loving me using the main TV for this (not). Chicks dig video game simulations.

Last edited:
My vote is for Canada, since I think Arizona is gonna get spanked today. They were swept by the Beavers this year, who just cost me a king's ransom-sized bet by losing to Stanford at home yesterday. Yay Canada!

popcornic3ba6.gif
[/url][/IMG]

My vote is for Canada, since I think Arizona is gonna get spanked today. They were swept by the Beavers this year, who just cost me a king's ransom-sized bet by losing to Stanford at home yesterday. Yay Canada!

If my memory serves me right, RS called the Old Dom play being bad choice? I'm feeling so anti-American today! As Andrew Dice has stated numerous times, speak English or get the fuk out! If Canada had weather like FLA, probably would want to move there instead. Bottom line is, we love Chinese food (one a week for sure) and hate Mexican food!:yes:

Amby you lie the Arizona pick?

I like it more than the Canada pick especially seeing as I already Put money on USA.....

So Arizona gets my vote....

Nah, I didn't call the play bad, I thought you presented a most compelling rationale for the play; I just handicap by the numbers, and my numbers didn't line up behind it. But I would never call a play that someone was kind enough to share with the group "bad," I like all you guys too much to insult you like that.