GLPOTD - Sunday Feb 21th **ATTN STEVEK & BADNINA**

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,370 Views
Official 5 min period results in -

Canada 3, USA 0

Luongo 12 shots, 12 saves

Joe Thorton with the early game winner.

Might see a similar result to that today, though I bet Marty will be in net.

My vote is for Arizona here.

Where we at?

Also, I'm sorry about bailing on you guys yesterday, it has nothing to do with the weekend, I've just got to take advantage of any warm weather during spring to aid me in getting my plots ready for plants come April. Yesterday had some gorgeous weather, and the place I'm at this year is dead for wireless.

Pavy...starting tomorrow...ppl will be announced at beginning of week as to what their day is. So if they want an early soccer play, that is certainly available if announced early.

Nah, I didn't call the play bad, I thought you presented a most compelling rationale for the play; I just handicap by the numbers, and my numbers didn't line up behind it. But I would never call a play that someone was kind enough to share with the group "bad," I like all you guys too much to insult you like that.

RS, no insult at all received! Just saying that was good of you to speak up that you thought the other side was the play! We need that kind of honestly for making the money along with fun so love people to tell me just exactly how they feel! :hattip:

PS Please, I take back the Canada opinion and don't listen to me at all! Will go with whatever is decided by my fellow posters! Thanks!

No strong opinion on either option, happy to go with the consensus.

Daft has no opinion on either play

If it's comes down to TV or no TV, my vote goes to TV! I did mention once I only read books with pictures in them.:popcorn:

I do want to make it clear that the Canada pick is my vote. I like Zona today - but I love Canada (even though my heart will be with USA). Whatever the consensus is is cool w me too though as well.

Vote is 2-1 Zona so far. What time is this hockey game? Hoops game is at 5:30 et.

K we have some time for input. We need a winner today in a bad way.

Zona might be our GLPPOTD. Haven't heard much.

Lots of uncertainty over stevek's picks by fellow posters! National pride disagreement over hockey game and CBB game has differing opinions? Maybe a deferment by stevek for another day? Anybody like Nina's Best Bet play of Atlanta Hawks -4.5 against GS? Up to -5 now! Did I mention it's on ESPN I think tonight? Still time! :dunno::popcorn:

Sounds like an Ebony and Ivory situation! Glad we have someone as skilled as Bread is to make the final call!:hides:

Yeah, I would totally get behind the Hawks, MrMonkey! That's the best idea I've heard so far for play of the day, Atlanta is gonna have a bouceback win primed for tonight against a vulnerable team on national TV.

Under the current structure, we have to say that TODAY'S GLPPOTD IS ARIZONA!!!

Good luck men. And good luck on your hockey game Steve!