Gamelivers Pardoned From SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 93 Comments
  • Views 4,094 Views
ACID JOEEEEEE!!!!!!! :bowdown: :20four7:

Bread what the fuck you doing posting here, no one should post at 25 cent forum, when the other place gives out free points.

Fuck the free points (but I will take 'em) I'd rather be here with Teela......and Nina and Breadly mandingo.

It is noon, I am already fokken loaded. Time to go play some pool or something. Can't handle this shit no more. A few percs, maybe some vodka and baileys. Fok I dunno. I am stopping all this shit on new years but I am gonna enjoy now.

Going to make some bloody marys myself Joe.

Possibly watch Crazy Heart and gamble later on the North Carolina football team (God help us all).

Acid Joe was done with those condoms by dinner time?

If anyone of those not pardoned wants to post there let me know and I can give you my password over there. Don't post there anymore.

I have limited knowledge but I find SBR John cool as fuck.

Except for the Sammy thing. Fuck that troll.

Pavy, we're all incapable of filling your shoes.

Steve you like beer on your taint?

It is beer butt I won't tolerate that if it really cummed down to it.

Watched Cray Heart with a guy who has a son he barely talks to, is a country singer, a drunk, and is trying to date a girl with a 4 year old son.

It wasn't an easy afternoon.

I have limited knowledge but I find SBR John cool as fuck.

He is like your old idiot, drunk uncle who tries to grab your girlfriends ass at family functions.

Acid Joe was done with those condoms by dinner time?

AJ = no pro.

AJ is merely a user of the condoms, we have a guy here that shoves them so far up his partner that she often requires surgery to remove them.

common.