Gamelivers Pardoned From SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 93 Comments
  • Views 4,064 Views
Tell me the advantages of being a pro?

Well this is a simple sample of why. You log in each day you get 12pts. You get 4418 points roughly which is the equivalent to roughly 200 dollars in gift cards, that is without trivia and shit. You're playing most likely offshore at SBR books anyhow. You're going to deposit at least 200 dollars. It would be -EV to not if you think about it.

Now, the problem is Walker changes terms and conditions it seems weekly. Used to get trivia pts but now you just get free-play points with a rollover. Secondly, store inflation seems to happen every 1/4 of the year. So you can't win in the end basically because Walker changes shit constantly to better his angle. Who knows, I deposited 200 regardless so I took advantage of free shit.

can't imagine the affiliate deals are providing much income from americans these days. still don't think it's very safe for those in the usa to play offshore.

can't imagine the affiliate deals are providing much income from americans these days. still don't think it's very safe for those in the usa to play offshore.

I agree and offshore has been a no-no for me for some time now. As you know they have legit affiliates now too (charity, fantasy) that makes things easy. Fantasy "books" don't even require a rollover, deposit and play (or don't) and withdraw fee free. Hell I thought about depositing there just to churn my credit card miles.

Also the charity stuff is a good deal, get $.35 back on the dollar while going pro.