Gamelivers Pardoned From SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 93 Comments
  • Views 4,058 Views
Ummm shari91???

I would've bet 50k (if i had it) that you wouldn't give a rat's arse about being let back to rbs... not only did I miss xpy's soccer bet but I missed this one too. :sad:

Oxsaaaaaaay!

:betplom:

Ho ho ho! Now that I left SBR they are lifting all the bans of my favorite posters. A little bit too late. I'll stay here.

IMO all 3 of these guys should be here and only here!
teami.jpg

It was good while it lasted, but maybe the book should be closed and only opened for reminiscing!

Bread and Pavy, you guys have fortitude and integrity! :yes: :up:

Luv ya both and glad and so happy Pavy is here regularly and Bread is back! :hattip:

PS There's a reason why RJ is in the middle! :grin:

I just looked at the thread closely!

I don't see ..........

1) A written apology thread by that man to the posters that matter on the list!
2) Since their points are valued like Italian currency, 1 million ...... 10 million points deposited into their accounts!
3) FIVETEAMER on the list! Guy shouldn't have to remind anyone!

CB, anything behind your thread here in not only being 2010 poster of year there but also being named 2011 poster of the year! Weak!

Confused.

I was just relaying information.

If it's not taken as such then fuck off I guess? Have only said it like 3 times already, not sure if there's a reading comprehension problem here or what.

I really don't care who posts where and never have.

Mr.Monkey says some seriously confusing shit sometimes.

Mr.Monkey do you ever feel like you have a wet cloth draped over your frontal lobe?

Mr.Monkey our bases thread will be loads of fun.

Mr.Monkey, Buon Natale paisan.

Mr. Monkey

!

Mr.Monkey says some seriously confusing shit sometimes. TY!

Mr.Monkey do you ever feel like you have a wet cloth draped over your frontal lobe? :clueless:

Mr.Monkey our bases thread will be loads of fun. :10:

Mr.Monkey, Buon Natale paisan. Back at you!

Mr. Monkey :mrmonkey:

! !

The points thing killed SBR for me. I enjoyed the site back when everyone didn't constantly expose themselves as pathetic, dirty point-grubbing Richkases. Fok that noise.

can't wait for bases Daffy and MR.M

Last time I logged on it took about 6 minutes for a Page to load.

Bread, as much as I don't like the word or any version of the word, it would be beyond classic if you popped back into that Pardoned thread at SBR and posted, "sup nigga's".

I never have a problem understanding MrM.

Maybe its a monkey thing...

How many on that list of pardoned are Archie besides Chi-Arch??