Gambling boards and drama

• Start date
  • Replies 130 Comments
  • Views 10,437 Views
Mr Monkey there is a such thing as too much love. :kiss2::nono:

Yea that thread title by the new GM, who does not make final decisions apparently, was pretty fokken tacky.

Yea that thread title by the new GM, who does not make final decisions apparently, was pretty fokken tacky.

I loved that thread title. It let me know that place will continue to be a shit hole. To start a thread title like that while at the same time claiming you want to get rid of the drama is hilarious to me.

I get it, bad idea! My bad! :light:

The message title and whatever the hell is going on is a stunt.

Trying to bring in traffic and negoatiate some banner deals to stay afloat.

trump-youre-fired.jpg

I say we let Mo post here as long as he is limited to under 10,000 posts per day.

Not that I want him to post here, but mofome would never post here. He thinks he is way too good for this $25 board.

I think I'm too good for this $25 board as well, yet here I am. Posting away with the slugs of Forumville.

I think I'm too good for this $25 board as well, yet here I am. Posting away with the slugs of Forumville.

Is that why you post at EOG? Are you trying to move up in the forum world?

If this John Kelly character were to pull a stunt like this in the REAL world, he would have embarrassed his company and would have been fired for his actions. Not to mention sued by the terminated employee. Are they now dealing with an SBR John-like control freak?

Is that why you post at EOG? Are you trying to move up in the forum world?

Yes, Juror. That's why he posts at EOG.

RIP mofome

Mo's taking it way too lightly IMO. I think he gets to keep the paycheck as long as he posts.

Disappointing turn of events.

I am proud to be a slug :hattip:

Kinda feel sad for him, would like to see him come post over here. Is that such a bad idea?

Ok I have had a little change of heart. I have a little sympathy for Mofome. Watching his so called "friends" like King Revolver say what a great move this was for EOG is not cool. Revolver needs that paycheck to post so bad that he can so easily throw his "friend" under the bus. That has to hurt mofo a little considering he got the guy the job in the first place.

KR was actually on someone's payroll? I heard he was getting a few freeplays at BetPho and that was all. If he was getting paid, it would have to be per smiley since he rarely posts words.

KR was actually on someone's payroll? I heard he was getting a few freeplays at BetPho and that was all. If he was getting paid, it would have to be per smiley since he rarely posts words.

Yeah Blondie posted at Peeps a week or two ago that both Revolver and someone else there are paid posters. I have never really read EOG until today so I cannot remember who the other paid poster is.

Yeah Blondie posted at Peeps a week or two ago that both Revolver and someone else there are paid posters. I have never really read EOG until today so I cannot remember who the other paid poster is.

Integrity is the other.