Gambling boards and drama

• Start date
  • Replies 130 Comments
  • Views 10,313 Views
I saw raiders90210 and I immediately left this thread

Northwestern is just a small step below Ivy league. I don't believe Mofo can compete with that. I guess the 5 major shareholders are the people Shrink owed the money to? :grin:

They better not get rid of my Mo Mo!!!

Pretty sure that mofo will make himself harakiri in the very near future. He'll feel betrayed even though it was completely obvious that he never had any control over the company itself. Ken most likely wanted him to stay on as "head mod", whatever the fuck that role entails.

They better not get rid of my Mo Mo!!!

I got a feeling buddy if you play your cards right while posting over there that Mo will be fetching you your beverage of choice when necessary in the near future?
:smitch:

Man. Maybe I shouldn't have started that thread about Jimmy Hoffa being a drooling dolt yesterday? Ooops!

Looks like rough waters ahead for ya boi Bread over there!!!

edith_bowman_465x370.jpg

Their damn website loads like 1/15 times I try. Stand up job they are doing.

Sorry, that's me hitting F5 every 5 seconds, hoping that mofome finishes his Cocoa Puffs and logs on finally.

That was my next question. What time does Mo wake up?

Man some of the recent bumps by people where Mo is saying how Hoffa knows nothing, and Hoffa replies "clearly"....brutal.

I have yet to check but I can imagine the posters at Peep's are just loving this.

Can we ban Mo before he starts posting here?

Kinda feel sad for him, would like to see him come post over here. Is that such a bad idea? He does seem to know alot about sports, don't know if he's good at picking winners, but he has his info. Love is all you need! :cheers: