Gambling boards and drama

• Start date
  • Replies 130 Comments
  • Views 10,374 Views
Well, that's certainly enlightening. It also shines a new light on a conversation I had last week with KR via PMs at Peep's. He was asking about TennisInsight's policy of refunding subscription fees to their most active posters; I think he thought it was similar to a paid posting gig. Once I explained that it was little more than a token rebate I never heard back from him...

Well, that's certainly enlightening. It also shines a new light on a conversation I had last week with KR via PMs at Peep's. He was asking about TennisInsight's policy of refunding subscription fees to their most active posters; I think he thought it was similar to a paid posting gig. Once I explained that it was little more than a token rebate I never heard back from him...

LOL Well then should re-check your PM's because I sent you a PM back after you explained the process. I can take a screen shot of it if you'd like? And I'm the one who knew it was a "small" thing because I talked to the owner when people were complaining about my posts. Since you've been there longer, I decided to PM you and ask what exactly he meant and what their process was since I'm fairly knew there. Not sure why you would try to spin it around, Roguey.

For the record, I am talking to Mofo. This whole thing is crazy. The site has really fragmented since Kenny died. Very, very sad.

No spin on my end, KR. It's just that since as you say, you already knew it was small, it seemed curious that it would even warrant a PM to me. It was obvious that when Tennistic mentioned the concept of money for posting, your ears went up and you decided to explore further. I've made a lot of friends on TI and you're the first person who asked the direct question "How much money are we talking about?" when the topic came up. I thought it was an insight into the nature of your involvement not only there but on other forums as well.

No spin on my end, KR. It's just that since as you say, you already knew it was small, it seemed curious that it would even warrant a PM to me. It was obvious that when Tennistic mentioned the concept of money for posting, your ears went up and you decided to explore further. I've made a lot of friends on TI and you're the first person who asked the direct question "How much money are we talking about?" when the topic came up. I thought it was an insight into the nature of your involvement not only there but on other forums as well.

lmao Well you said you didn't hear from me after that- which isn't true.

And I just wanted to know how the site was run in general since you have been there longer. I asked you about the useless aces and when we got them refilled since I wanted to give some away, about the "small" monetary refund (After all- I paid money to post there. It's a pay for post forum) Shit. Why not get my money back that I've paid them? And I also just asked about the website in general.

That's it. Nothing else to that story.

Let's bring mofome over here.

I hope he posts at SBR again. I know Pavy and Richkas would really like that.

:depom:

I hope he posts at SBR again. I know Pavy and Richkas would really like that.

:depom:

It won't happen. They made a poll over there to bring him back and his approval rate is less than George W Bush when he left office. You have to try really hard to have an approval rating less than GWB.

What's (Crazy) Lou's approval rating? Can't be much higher than mo's.

At least Lou is in the background most of the time. You know mofome would be stinking up the place worse than Fishhead.

People there act like they like bread? I worked there for a while and he was just the average dork. Hes a homely, small, little drunk. seriously. I know who he is and how he got his gig over there. I was there when he was hired. Robyn is cool, she and a couple other ladies turned down the job he now has. Bread has no talent at all, he wasnt hired because he had talent, he was hired because robyn turned down the job and they wanted her to stay around because she is popular. No one would hire him for him. Bread doesnt know shit about handicapping or anything else. He has, literally, no talent at all.

:propeller:

Oh man I remember that one Durito. That one stung.

Getting gigs because your wife passes them up. :redcard:

Bread isn't small, he's like 5'7" after he takes off his 4-inch heels.