Gambling boards and drama

• Start date
  • Replies 130 Comments
  • Views 10,306 Views
i mean how much is that forum worth? really? after sg&a and maintenance, i highly doubt there is any profit at all after the owner skim, which in all actuality can't be more than 200K. why would anyone want to buy it? if anything it is a tax shelter and that is all.

enlighten me someone please????

Totally depends on the advertising deals they were able to sign. That's where all the value is.

Ego clash over who runs what now.

My take on it s that Mofome thinks he's some type of General Manager since Shrink passed away. "Head Mod" to me sounds more like those overblown job titles like "Sanitation Facilities Manager".

Blondie is wisely staying out of it for the most part, probably shaking her head when she reads mofo's faux-zen shit.

Totally depends on the advertising deals they were able to sign. That's where all the value is.

gotcha

looking at the site, and no slam on it at all, they have 5 books advertising on the board and about 10 on click (rev share) per sign up.

still think it was a tax shelter for the shrink and that is all

How long do you think this case will take to get it straightened out? Of course you don't know the complications involved in this one, but how about a guess.

just what the gambling community needs is another raiders forum. his last one had banners from such wonderful books at BetOnSports and RichCoastSports and some others that stiffed too.

Hi Durito,

raiders got all his players paid from those shops, just ask him.

best regards,

Shannon

ps guaro>aguaardiente>caballito

Hi Durito,

best regards,

Shannon

Sharp post :flowers:

I know some of you are reading peeps.

What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? 40 year old men fighting to start or have moderating positions on gambling boards that shouldn't have ever been paid. Must have been an absurd amount of offshore money floating around a few years ago. Wish I could bet then.

The best is raiders touting his sweet accomplishment of finding pictures of bread of mf like these were hidden away somewhere.

You're a dumbfvck. been through this before. I made a thread "Photo of Bread" My only post in the thread. I never claimed it to be a secret treasure. It was just a post. Talk about drama queens. You guys are making a big deal of one posted photo.

You're a dumbfvck. been through this before. I made a thread "Photo of Bread" My only post in the thread. I never claimed it to be a secret treasure. It was just a post. Talk about drama queens. You guys are making a big deal of one posted photo.

Dude this thread is 3 months old.

It was a pretty fuckin' sexy picture of me though.

Hi Durito,

best regards,

Shannon

and the only one to get the players paid.

There are several forms of ad deals when it comes to gaming forums Matty. Some are straight affiliate commission deals, some are hybrid flat fee/affiliate based deals. Generating revenue if you are on an affiliate deal depends on how much traffic you get to your site and if you can convert your visitors/members into paying players. The more traffic you have the more revenue you can make IF and a big IF you can send the books players who actually fund their accounts. A forum can send 1,000,000 players to the books that the forum is associated with, but if the players do not fund their accounts then the books will not make money. That of course if they are on an affiliate deal or hybrid flat fee/affiliate deal. These days (with funding issues, UIGEA issues), the avg cost to acquire a player (CPA) is $300. Years ago this figure was much higher and the forums and affiliate sites made boat loads of $$$.

It's hard to tell how much EOG is worth. I'd say very little based on their traffic numbers. Let's face it. EOG is not a Covers or an SBR when it comes to traffic.