Film chronicles Don Cherry's life - CBC tv

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,144 Views
Puckoff, You should be banned from Canda for those statements.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Don Cherry's of Windsor. That was one of my main stomping grounds when I was 19-20 years old. All of us hoochie American girls would drive over to Windsor to drink legally when it wasn't legal in the States. Some of the funnest times ever.

Yah. The guy hates Toronto and Don Cherry but pretends to love Canada. Pucky really only likes parts of Canada. He reminds me of those filthy frenchie separatists in Quebec.

Yah. The guy hates Toronto and Don Cherry but pretends to love Canada. Pucky really only likes parts of Canada. He reminds me of those filthy frenchie separatists in Quebec.
Good point Mathieu. Guy hates Toronto but loves the Leafs.

Reminds me of all the Blue Jay fans across the country that hopped aboard the bandwagon back when the Jays were good. They hate Toronto but love our teams.

Toronto should be a province.

Mods BAN Pucky for being TOO angry!

I don't know who the fuck Don Cherry is, but godammit he looks neat. And Puckoff has gone too far.

i love don cherry. unfortunately hes not easy to find if you live in the US

That's all that matters to me RJ!!!

BTW....has anyone ever told you that you look like a young and handsome Cassius Clay?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Don Cherry's of Windsor. That was one of my main stomping grounds when I was 19-20 years old. All of us hoochie American girls would drive over to Windsor to drink legally when it wasn't legal in the States. Some of the funnest times ever.

That's interesting Robyn. I'm seriously wondering if the border dudes had a problem with letting in underage drunk teens back into the country. Did you and your friends ever experience any hassles because of this?

Blitty, with all honesty, a lot of Canadians do not like Don Cherry. The frenchies must despise him.

Matty, to be honest with you, I do like Toronto and I also think Montreal is one of the best places to visit (it is 50/50 there right?). I also always wanted to visit Quebec city and some day I will. Montreal, in fact, has the hottest and sexiest looking chicks in Canada and the U.S.

Mods BAN Pucky for being TOO angry!

And Puckoff has gone too far.

Bread,
My eyes watered when i read this so I think I need to do some soul searching. The last thing I need to happen to me is for me to get all soft on all of you fantastic folks.