Fellow Non-Parents

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 4,392 Views
Sorry for the mistake. I am not here around a lot but when I saw that thread it gave me the creepers.
Pavlos you silly Greek, I am not creepy, pal.

My nephews are like most kids I think, hyperactive and annoying at times, hilarious at other times...

Good and bad

But I like the Uncle role more than the Father role...I think

Dunno...I am kinda in the middle but my GF doesn't want to have an actual birth so I think it's a no go for me

3 years later from this genius thread originating we give tribute to the fallen - Bread, Oksy, Swarmy among others.

We are gratuitous for the re-emergance of TRON.

I am completely satisfied with my childless condition. In my 47 years, I don't recall ever having a moment where I seriously considered having kids.

Having said that, I am happy to have become an uncle this year. I will be glad to see the little bugger on Christmas Day and to track his progress as he goes forward in life (from afar).

attachment.php

3 years later update:

1504141_10200330363261680_1607042112_n.jpg

Is that slightly out of focus or are my eyes wonky this morning? Could go either way.

I finished all my shopping before Christmas this year. And I'm scared to death of posting pictures of my daughters here after what plommer said he wanted to do to AJ's daughter. :tully:

Plommay!!!

I don't know, the thread makes an initial point. But at some point will you be sitting in a corner alone? Staring at a curtain while an orderly beats you about the head and neck with something that hides the blunt trauma as they steal the small change out of your pocket...

Seems like at that point it would be nice to have kids.

I like alcohol
I like gambling
I like sex

Kids like to fuck all that shit up

The answer is obvious ladies and gentleman :yoda:

Dunno...I am kinda in the middle but my GF doesn't want to have an actual birth so I think it's a no go for me

It's your job to get the kid in there, it's her job to get it out.

Coug's, you like to cook, get that bun in the oven, pal.

I don't know, the thread makes an initial point. But at some point will you be sitting in a corner alone? Staring at a curtain while an orderly beats you about the head and neck with something that hides the blunt trauma as they steal the small change out of your pocket...

Seems like at that point it would be nice to have kids.
I was JUST talking to someone about that today. I have seen the inside of nursing homes close up. ...and even the good ones aren't very good. The $80k to $100k a year for a shitty little dark room and crappy care is enough to make you want to have kids. But then that is not a good reason to have kids....but it is tempting...especially as you get older. Assisted living/Senior care places are ok...some even look fun...but by the time you get to the end of the line with nursing care, depressing as fok.

I suppose if you have no kids there's no one to put you in the nursing home

Do remind me to make more kids.

But then some kids abuse the hell out of their parents when they become elderly and infirm. You really can't win.

I suppose if you have no kids there's no one to put you in the nursing home
The state will...especially if you have a fall /break etc and are unable to care for yourself at home.