Fellow Non-Parents

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 4,400 Views
Here is a pic my nephew took of their tree with my sister's iPhone.

Fokken artist, this kid.

1499544_10200349574421947_34032875_n.jpg

But then some kids abuse the hell out of their parents when they become elderly and infirm. You really can't win.

Fine. Two kids.

:handshake:

Yeah one will teabag you while the other takes pics when you're too decrepit to fight back. That's what you can expect there.

Teabagging and taking pics. Mark my words.

IAG
The state will...especially if you have a fall /break etc and are unable to care for yourself at home.

Doubtful.

I'd be the guy that would go out in a blaze of glory.

Fuck the government.

Bread teabags everything. He'll be the creepy old guy at the nursing home sticking his wrinkly balls on anything that he can.

Only a fool would argue that point.

Certainly no one should turn their back on their mashed potatoes if geezer Bread is around.

4 kids here.

Just put out the presents.

Either you get it or you don't.

I think more times then not...not always..but a big reason people don't have kids...or only have one is selfishness. Having to do for others, or buy for others when they could just do for themselves. Kids are a joy...if caring and nurturing is an enjoyable task.
Yeah..plants or dogs are nice too....I guess.

4 kids here.

I think more times then not...not always..but a big reason people don't have kids...or only have one is selfishness. Having to do for others, or buy for others when they could just do for themselves. Kids are a joy...if caring and nurturing is an enjoyable task.

I couldn't do it. That's ok house, my brother's in-laws call me selfish also.

I like alcohol
I like gambling
I like sex

Kids like to fuck all that shit up

The answer is obvious ladies and gentleman :yoda:

When done properly and in moderation, all of the above are enjoyed even more with little ones around to keep you grounded.

4 kids here.

#4 due any day now. Having kids is a fucking task, but they make me happy as hell.

kids still -EV
and the -EV exponentially increases with age, but occasionally there are moments, or milestones to ease the reality of it all :)

most recently being.....hearing the play by play 1st hand witness account from a 12 yr old's commentary
of his 7 yr old lil bro laying a smack down on an 8 yr old "possible future step bro on his moms side" was priceless.

the sound effects of fist slapping bare skin reproduced by big bro to mimic " he claimed at least 2 dozen clean,solid left hooks connecting head shots" had both us in uncontrollled belly laughter.
only left handed haymakers getting wound up 1 after another , switching to body shots when opponents guard went up

I dont condone violence or fighting but comes a time in every kids life when ya gotta let the haymakers fly and prove no matter ya size you refuse to be the punk. :lolz:
for the record we done condone such behavior except for last choice alternative measures

no punishement handed down since it was an act of possible defense ( at least the 1st haymaker to connect was:bumpforgregm:) and a refusal to be
intimidated by a lil shithead :pope:

just a good laugh due to the reenactment provided by big brother :lol:
adult walks in after hearing the ruckus:
" he beat crap out of me, he was beating crap outta me" the 8yr old lil shit tearfully explained in attempt to play the victim
after the shell shock of an important life lesson.

Having a hard time envisioning kids at home when Tomato deals with 150 of them daily.