Fellow Non-Parents

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 4,392 Views
I just realised that you guys have seen Seth's Santa photo before his own father has. :lmao: :lmao:

Gaymelive for life bitches!!

Bread, kids are -EV for 350 days of the year. The problem is that they start off as adorable babies who can't bitch, don't snot much and are as happy with the box (don't even) as they are with the toy the box came in. That's what sucks you in.

Bread, kids are -EV for 350 days of the year. The problem is that they start off as adorable babies who can't bitch, don't snot much and are as happy with the box (don't even) as they are with the toy the box came in. That's what sucks you in.

Sharp post, Shari.

But when my 4 year old breaks down why certain things happen during the Darth Maul fight scene in his own cute little way, children are momentarily +EV.

The biggest problem I see so far with young children is they have absolutely no clue how hard you work to provide them with the nice toys etc.

I am completely satisfied with my childless condition. In my 47 years, I don't recall ever having a moment where I seriously considered having kids.

Having said that, I am happy to have become an uncle this year. I will be glad to see the little bugger on Christmas Day and to track his progress as he goes forward in life (from afar).

attachment.php

Attachments

• andrew007.JPG
    andrew007.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 167
Muddy when that kid is legally able to drink you will be 70.

HOLY CARP!

Muddy I love you. Merry Christmas buddy. :kiss2:

Sharp post, Shari.

But when my 4 year old breaks down why certain things happen during the Darth Maul fight scene in his own cute little way, children are momentarily +EV.

The biggest problem I see so far with young children is they have absolutely no clue how hard you work to provide them with the nice toys etc.

In the whole scheme of things Daffy I think having children is the sharpest bet you can take. But I accept my line of thinking could be based on the fact my son is now in that stage where he's old enough to babble but still too young to demand. On the other hand, I truly agree with Rubyn's stance as well and will never waiver from that.

I just keep thinking that if today was pre-Seth and I was stuck here on Xmas, the old Shari would've drank to the point of oblivion and spent a large chunk of money on presents for herself to prove a silly point that no one else would've even recognised, or even cared about. Instead I'm stuck here and spent a silly chunk of money on her son and bought herself a copy of Andre Agassi's book Open to replace the one another Aussie RBS poster is holding hostage.

I've grown up Daffy. And I can't wait until my son and I can have conversations about Darth Maul. Although I'm at the point where I may need to fly Pavy out here to put some of these bloody toys together for me and that could prove costly if he demands I fly his entourage out as well. :)

I just realised that you guys have seen Seth's Santa photo before his own father has. :lmao: :lmao:

Gaymelive for life bitches!!

Tell Xpansive we need him back here now! :greencheck:

I finished all my shopping before Christmas this year. And I'm scared to death of posting pictures of my daughters here after what plommer said he wanted to do to AJ's daughter. :tully:

Shari are you loaded? Offering random wallflowers $50 to play dress up?

Shari I like how you've adopted (rather well) Matty's fine art of inserting whatever between the colons. This has not gone unnoticed by the upper level members of GL security (circle jerk empire).

:handshake:

Bread I would have done it in a minute.... dumb fuck he was.

I finished all my shopping before Christmas this year. And I'm scared to death of posting pictures of my daughters here after what plommer said he wanted to do to AJ's daughter. :tully:
Wait! What?

Pavy you have me confused with someone else. My only comment in the Acid Joe daughter thread was this:
Who here wants to fukk Acid Joe?

Who doesn't?

http://gamelive.com/forum/showthread.php/7920-Who-here-wants-to-fuk-Acid-Joe-s-daughter

kids are definitely -EV but you dont have a soul if their faces dont light a positve fire in you on Xmas morning.
right now their driving me nuts. its like kids on crack knowing that Santa's coming tonight.
my 4 yr old is at the perfect age, my 9 yr old gave me the 3rd degree earlier about me being Santa...
so he left a note for Santa to sign when he comes but made me sign it also and he's gonna compare the sigs in the morning:rotfl:

anyway time for Santa to take a chill pill and some beers

my 9 yr old gave me the 3rd degree earlier about me being Santa...
so he left a note for Santa to sign when he comes but made me sign it also and he's gonna compare the sigs in the morning:rotfl:

Haha, that's awesome! What a little smarty pants he is. :lmao:

Kids suck, people that have more than two suck and people that think that they should run right out and procreate because the big scary man in the sky told them to are fucking idiots.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

my 9 yr old gave me the 3rd degree earlier about me being Santa...

LOL! Good stuff, mike

kids are definitely -EV but you dont have a soul if their faces dont light a positve fire in you on Xmas morning.
right now their driving me nuts. its like kids on crack knowing that Santa's coming tonight.
my 4 yr old is at the perfect age, my 9 yr old gave me the 3rd degree earlier about me being Santa...

anyway time for Santa to take a chill pill and some beers

Lol