• Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 4,360 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Isn't it great not having to do a bunch of shopping and planning and stupid bullshit for a bunch of whiny, demanding snotty-nosed little fuckers this entire weekend?

This is the way life was supposed to be enjoyed.

:greencheck::thankyou:

(Bateman - yes, I actually don't have kids by choice. I am not sterile although that would've been great.)

Shari pics of your kid opening Christmas presents or you're a terrible parent.

Christmas and the whole Christmas spirit is something I used to get so into. I think it truly hinges on having kids. Living Christmas through the joy of a child is almost magical. I've never had my own kids but when I was younger I would live the Christmas spirit thing through others children. I would kind of adopt a family at Christmas sort of thing.

$170 later and over 2 hours in line, the kid has a mullet and is looking at me, not the camera. Plus his right leg looks a bit gimpy, no?? :fok:

Tomorrow Bread I will capture photos of the present opening thing. Tonight I couldn't figure out how to get Bob the Builder to actually do his fucking job and build so his Xmas Eve pressie was a bit busto.

SethSanta.jpg

Is WhaleWager your kid's father?

:surrender: :whalewager:

That there boy's is the miracle that makes Christmas truly wonderful. That picture of Shari's little Seth, knowing the trouble the lil guy has had to go through and seeing the sheer heart warning tear to the eye joy in his little face is what Christmas is all about and what everyday should be.

That Santa does not have very kind eyes.

I'm not a fan.

Santa was a bit ana but he was kind. Seth actually cried when it was time to go so Santa gave him two extra toys. :yeshesahustla:

I offered a guy in line behind me to dress up as Santa and take a picture with Seth for $50 if I bought him the outfit. Fucking Fanta Head said no. I'll never do this last minute shit again with a child.

That there boy's is the miracle that makes Christmas truly wonderful. That picture of Shari's little Seth, knowing the trouble the lil guy has had to go through and seeing the sheer heart warning tear to the eye joy in his little face is what Christmas is all about and what everyday should be.

I love you Wallykins.

Shari are you loaded? Offering random wallflowers $50 to play dress up?

Shari I like how you've adopted (rather well) Matty's fine art of inserting whatever between the colons. This has not gone unnoticed by the upper level members of GL security (circle jerk empire).

:handshake:

Bread, I spent 8 years studying finance. $70 for the Santa costume plus $50 for the ginger to dress up as Santa = a monetary savings of $56 plus a time saving of at least an hour. This is precisely why I politely request you ignore my super serious gambling threads.

Bread, my chicas and I have been doing that on Facebook for awhile. Since I'm old and not a pro I'm assuming that colonoscopy shit has been going on for awhile. But that is merely one of many reasons that I find Matty a bit lusty.

You find him lusty as in you lust for him, or you think he is a lustful person?

:sharitouchmenow:

HEY! I think I'm getting the hang of it!

I have to disagree with Bread here. If there is anytime of year in which it's great having young children, it's the holiday season.

I have to disagree with Bread here. If there is anytime of year in which it's great having young children, it's the holiday season.

So the other 11 months pretty much blow, eh buddy?

:handshake:

I'll just say that children are adorable, provide unconditional love, shatter your nerves and our very expensive.

:maersksealand:

Daffy I wouldn't trade my Ralph Malph appearance for your good looks any day of the week if it meant that I take on the most perfect, well-behaved child in the world.

My dick just punched me in the stomach.