• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 5,309 Views

xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Cos sometimes lifes a biatch and eating healthy takes too long...

Nominate hungry jacks (burger king to u guys) chicken wrap (is it even sold in US??)....can only put it down to that tangy processed mayo

Last edited:
Does Swiss Chalet count? It seems like it might be too healthy to qualify but it's about the only take out food I ever get.

I sure do love it though. I just had it on Sunday and I was thinking, there are not many things in the world I would rather be having right now.

Los Pollos Hermanos Chicken, so good. Ask for "The Blue".

There's a local place here called Beef-A-Roo that is pretty outstanding. Each one has it's own theme...50's burger joint, fire station, etc. Cheddar fries, decent shakes, and my personal fave there is their Buffalo Chicken sandwich.

taco casa also like sonic happy hour and subway. im the fattest one here. chick-fil-a has best breakfast

Not sure what qualifies for fast food but my favourite was this Portuguese chicken joint in my old hood. It was a greasy dive from the outside without any signage. Half chicken and double starch of rice and potatoes for $5.50. I got fat off that stuff 6, 7 years ago.

Right next to it was a Portuguese bakery that made these ridiculously good puff pastry egg tarts. Good god, I can't wait to move back there.

Drummies from El Pollo Loco or a carne asada burrito from Roberto's Taco Shop.

Arby's Deluxe Bacon Cheddar and curly fries. Sooo good.

But not the runny nasty melted cheddar. That shit is horrible.

I'm talking real cheese, and bacon....and one packet of HORESY SAUCE!

DlxBcnChddr%28roastburger%29.png

Kevin Barry's pub Corned Beef on Rye, Potato Soup, 3 Stouts

Oooh, portuguese chicken is the shit indeed. Rotisserie Romados FTW

I miss Montreal. :(

You are not trying very hard pal, Toronto has a huge Portuguese population, just head west on College St or Dundas St W. near Dufferin.
You should easily be able to find that chicken.
Common.