Dunder - The SBR spy/mole no longer posts here!

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 6,312 Views
Dunder = Diogee??? :clueless:

No. That doesn't seem right. Dunder is some kind of British where Diogee is from Wyoming or some damn thing ????

Aren't they? I'm not positive but I feel like I am hearing those accents in their posting.

No idea where he's from, but Diogee is by far the happiest looking SBR poster at both bashes. I'm sure he's hiding something.

I quit trying to figure out who is who a long time ago. One thing I noticed though is I met 100's of posters in the forums but when it comes to Bashes I only saw very few. I'm not a conspiracist but I thought that was quite odd especially when you know it virtually costs you nothing to attend.

You know at first the ghost thing got to me thinking I would be in a thread with 4 people but really only 1. But it kind of grew on me as being entertaining and if you can do it without being found out more power to you! Who is pally? :dunno:

I quit trying to figure out who is who a long time ago. One thing I noticed though is I met 100's of posters in the forums but when it comes to Bashes I only saw very few. I'm not a conspiracist but I thought that was quite odd especially when you know it virtually costs you nothing to attend.

I don't quite buy that line of thinking. I have never attended bashes and a large part of the reason is the cost. I am running a business (and a life) here and my time is valuable.

However I think I have posted enough pics and vids that I can be excluded from any ghost conspiracies.

I don't quite buy that line of thinking. I have never attended bashes and a large part of the reason is the cost. I am running a business (and a life) here and my time is valuable.

However I think I have posted enough pics and vids that I can be excluded from any ghost conspiracies.

Where do you go on vacation Mudcat? You are handsome, single with enough money to live a nice lifestyle. Do you ever get out of Toronto? (I don't recall where you said you live so go easy on me if I guessed wrong)

You know at first the ghost thing got to me thinking I would be in a thread with 4 people but really only 1. But it kind of grew on me as being entertaining and if you can do it without being found out more power to you! Who is pally? :dunno:

I'm not saying what pally does is not funny. I can do that myself if I wanted too. But why do I want to waste my time responding to someone that is as real as Admiral Ackbar?

LOL.
SBR asked me to help out with the newbie forum and one or two other things on Monday which I agreed to do. I assume that they know that I have been posting here but it was never mentioned.

Not sure quite what there would be that I could do here in terms of "spying", it is a public forum and as such anyone can spy.
I am not the type to go badmouthing posters here over there or vice-versa, I said in my very first post here that I think that SBR has lost a lot of its allure in a short period of time and I still hold that view. As with most things though there is a better (even if it is slim) chance of effecting change from the inside then from outside.

Pavy would be proud of this response. Why? Because he believes that when one is confronted with damning evidence that speaks the truth one should continue to deny, deny, deny.

Pavy would be proud of this response. Why? Because he believes that when one is confronted with damning evidence that speaks the truth one should continue to deny, deny, deny.

Denying what?
Damning evidence of what?

Denying what?
Damning evidence of what?
Well done sir, very good. Aces!

Pavy will explode with pride after reading this.

Hey, Canadians, French Canadian, or what ever the fuk you people are, how about some hockey picks for us to help with GLPOTD when CBB ends? It took a tan guy from Pakistan to get us a winner. JC, I love you guys but you guys need to step up game? :bringit:

4 cups of joe today!

Dunder = Diogee??? :clueless:

Damn, busted.

After going to all the trouble of inserting "u" into words, spelling certain verbs with an "s" instead of a "z", feigning interest in soccer and Formula 1 - it turns out I am from Wyoming.

Hey, Canadians, French Canadian, or what ever the fuk you people are, how about some hockey picks for us to help with GLPOTD when CBB ends? It took a tan guy from Pakistan to get us a winner. JC, I love you guys but you guys need to step up game? :bringit:

4 cups of joe today!

lol

Where do you go on vacation Mudcat? You are handsome, single with enough money to live a nice lifestyle. Do you ever get out of Toronto? (I don't recall where you said you live so go easy on me if I guessed wrong)

Yes I live in the Greater Toronto Area, just on the outskirts of the city. I don't go anywhere on vacation. It has been ages since I have taken a trip.