Dunder - The SBR spy/mole no longer posts here!

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 6,302 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Remember Dunder?

I see he has been given a mod job at SBR, he was only here to gather information to give to John.

Dunder was a cunt.

Unless this is a joke Plommer, this is not cool.

Dunder is a solid guy. I do not believe it for a second he is some spy.

He has always been posting at both places. He has been grading the best bet thread since the beginning of it. He posted here today and I hope he continues to post here.

I think their "spying" comes in the form of all the guests that view us. Dunder was one of the ones who was screwed with the point taz. This should never turn into an us/them situation.

*waves at Guests*

Dunder is a knowledgeable fellow, but it's hard for me to respect a loan shark/banker. If he really is a mod maybe he can come here and explain what the fuck is going on over there.
Or maybe he's the one that sold us out. ooh

Some people will do anything for a buck.

*Gives middle finger to guests*

Unless this is a joke Plommer, this is not cool.

Dunder is a solid guy. I do not believe it for a second he is some spy.

He has always been posting at both places. He has been grading the best bet thread since the beginning of it. He posted here today and I hope he continues to post here.
Part joke, part serious.

He hasn't posted here since Feb 22, so I disagree with your "he posts at both places" statement.

Moles/spies gain your trust, they are likable as well, all part of the act.

Immortality my friend, you were duped by Dunder the great (spy/SBR mole)!

I like Dunder. Hopefully with his new duties (mod of newbie forum? wtf?) he is still allowed to post here. They are strict about such things.

LOL.
SBR asked me to help out with the newbie forum and one or two other things on Monday which I agreed to do. I assume that they know that I have been posting here but it was never mentioned.

Not sure quite what there would be that I could do here in terms of "spying", it is a public forum and as such anyone can spy.
I am not the type to go badmouthing posters here over there or vice-versa, I said in my very first post here that I think that SBR has lost a lot of its allure in a short period of time and I still hold that view. As with most things though there is a better (even if it is slim) chance of effecting change from the inside then from outside.

Oh and Plommer................ fvck off.

Dunder it might be time to change your name signature to "A drunk."

:guitar:

Dunder, never mind plommer. I think he just needs to get out of his mom's basement and GET LAID.

He gets laid, but the poor goofie newfie jewbag has to pay for it. :)

Dunder is the closest thing I have here to a curling buddy. I have talked to Dunder in a serious way about curling.

Dunder even started an on-the-level curling thread at one point.

I haven't made up my mind about the rest of you knobs but Dunder can stay.

just dont go moving to Costa Rica, Dunder...
even if they promise you 6 months worth of points in advance

Betplom I'm assuming you're not a detective in real life?

lol

Dunder, never mind plommer. I think he just needs to get out of his mom's basement and GET LAID.

I too need to GET LAID! Can you help me? :kiss:

Yes Dunder is a great guy!!! We all know someone named Dio? Fits the bill! :yes: